Resource icon

Advanced Scene Switcher 1.25.3

Is there a way to make it work on slobs or that's impossible?
W
Warmuptill
Last time I checked the plugin was incompatible with SLOBS, unfortunately.
Thank you, it's beautiful.
Screen region in previous versions doesn't trigger at all, and Data directory is missing on latest releases. UPDATE: Resolved by taking the advanced-scene-switcher.dll from 1.4.0 and bundling with the Data directory in 1.3.3.
W
Warmuptill
Please do not follow this advice - It won't have any effect
While the Advanced Scene Switcher occasionally breaks down, I've seen bugs get worked out with updated patches. My favorite feature is the SceneSequence tab.

This effectively allows the operator to create macros for timed transitions. That may sound like a simple thing, but it saves loads of time and circumvents user error for pre-timed things like commercial breaks and rapid-fire round trips across multiple scenes.

Would LOVE to see this gain official support and supplant the default Scene Switcher.
i have a problem witch the "transitions" both options do not work properly

-try 1
options above:
from "Scene 1" to "Scene 2" with "transition 1"
and
from "Scene 2" to "Scene 1" with "transition 2"
and
from "Scene 1" to "Scene 3" with "transition 1"
and
from "Scene 3" to "Scene 1" with "transition 2"
---Don´t Work - its only 1 transition

-try 2
options below:
when "Scene 1" then switch to "transition 1"
when "Scene 2" then switch to "transition 2"
when "Scene 3" then switch to "transition 2"
---Don´t Work -2 of 3 do not work. he does not even change to the other scene

hope you can help me.
it is otherwise a cool tool
I just have one problem, can you make it so that you can add OBS to the ignore scene switch list and Google Chrome as a whole rather than just specific tabs? Thanks so much, love it!
Works great for me! Thanks
Tnx for your work, but this plugin don't work for me... I've 3 scenes with videos and won't work
W
Warmuptill
If you describe your problem in a bit more detail in the discussion thread I might be able to help you get it working or fix the potential issue. Thanks!
Overall great tool
I'm missing a feature, to keep one scene active while a window is open
e.g. - while game is running, keep scene active even if I alt+tab - do not switch to default scene
W
Warmuptill
Ignore Windows and Executable based scene switching could work for this case.
this is great stuff! just what I needed, works like a charm.

thank you!
I didn't want to switch over to Studio because this plugin was missing, as soon as I saw it was available I immediately switch. Great job, works great, can't complain!
Bloody brilliant, should be standard feature in obs.