Resource icon

Zoom and Follow 0.1.0

DexNeXuS

[zoom_and_follow_mouse.py] Traceback (most recent call last):

[zoom_and_follow_mouse.py] File "C:/Users/dex-8.DESKTOP-5OIUGUR/OneDrive/Desktop/OBS/OBS ASSETS/OBS Effects/obs-zoom-and-follow-master\zoom_and_follow_mouse.py", line 3, in <module>

[zoom_and_follow_mouse.py] from screeninfo import get_monitors # python -m pip install screeninfo

[zoom_and_follow_mouse.py] ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'screeninfo'

This is all I am getting. I have Python 3.6.8. I have tried reinstalling this 3 times to see if that was the problem. I have downloaded the PiP things I needed but this just still is not working for me. any help would be appreciated greatly.

cognitiaclaeves

I'm really having a hard time getting this to work. I see it zooming in, but it seems off, somehow, more off the further right I am compared to the point that it shows. Then, when it zooms out, it doesn't contain the entire screen. I'm on a retina 16-inch (3072 × 1920) display , zooming to 1280 x 720. I can get the full screen back by going into filters and deleting the ZoomCrop filter ... One other thing ... I don't see any other option other than "Manual Monitor Size" for "Select monitor to use for the base for scaling" ... this is different than I've seen in youtube videos.