Why is my recording lagging?

Tobi_AN

I wanted to record my game so I did whatever the youtubers said and it was fine for few days, but suddenly the video I recorded was lagging. The video it self had so much frame drops and I am pretty sure I recorded with 200/1 fps. I did everything I could and found out if I go over the fps of 150/1 the game lags. So I found the best possible setting I could and it is really better than before but I do still get frame drops in the video when my pc is perfectly fine getting 900 fps in game(Minecraft). Can some one please give me the best settings? Specs are down below

Specs:
Cpu: Ryzen 5800x
Ram:32G
GPU: RTX 3070ti
1T ssd and 2t hdd

FerretBomb

Yep. 60fps max.

You *can* go over, but there's no reason to in most cases, and again is at-your-own-risk if something breaks.
Some Minecraft asshat on YouTube keeps recommending high-rate recording to newbies. It's frustrating because it's terrible advice; you can get the same end effect without the hassle, using synthetic interpolation. Only thing you *need* high-rate recording for is clean slow-motion.

Tobi_AN

Yep. 60fps max.

You *can* go over, but there's no reason to in most cases, and again is at-your-own-risk if something breaks.
Some Minecraft asshat on YouTube keeps recommending high-rate recording to newbies. It's frustrating because it's terrible advice; you can get the same end effect without the hassle, using synthetic interpolation. Only thing you *need* high-rate recording for is clean slow-motion.
Oh alr thx but i really wanted to record my vid on 200 fps but I am sticking with 150fps for now wit CQR 12

Yep. 60fps max.

I have the same problem too and I write it in my post earlier with no replies from anyone.

FerretBomb

I have the same problem too and I write it in my post earlier with no replies from anyone.
Looking at your posting history, I frankly can't say I'm surprised.
No one here is staff or an employee. Everyone helping is an unpaid volunteer, with their own lives to attend. Most will drop in now and again to lend a hand. Few people want to help when someone is argumentative, dismissive, refuses to follow direction or help themselves with provided resources, and on top of that is impatient.

To reiterate the people who absolutely did respond, your machine is too low-end to handle the very computationally-intensive task of real-time video encoding. To be brutally honest. You have a 1.1GHz Celeron 2-core CPU with no discrete GPU. It can handle email, Facebook, and *maybe* watching videos on YouTube. Most midrange smartphones have more processing power. It is well below the minimum specifications for running OBS in any useful capacity.
If you "just got it a few days ago" as you stated in your other post, I would strongly recommend returning it before the refund window closes. Look for at least an i5 4000-series non-U-variant CPU, and an nVidia 900-series GPU at the bare minimum (NOT a 1030, they do not have NVENC).