Waveform

Waveform 1.8.1

uncletaco

it ended up being a corrupted obs instal. Now to rebuild everything back. the plugin is wonderful and works portable and standard install both.

MLGMagicHoodini

I'm curious how would one go about making the wave form, 1000x1000 (outer direction) around a image I got, when I set the size to 1000x1000, and change the deadzone, the waves become so tiny it's impossible notice, I wanted have something like NCS has
1728313298526.png

Phandasm

I'm curious how would one go about making the wave form, 1000x1000 (outer direction) around a image I got, when I set the size to 1000x1000, and change the deadzone, the waves become so tiny it's impossible notice, I wanted have something like NCS has
Yeah so I know it's a bit confusing but in radial mode the 'Height' option controls the diameter of the outer circle and 'Width' controls the width of the graph to be wrapped around the circumference of the deadzone.
With a small deadzone this means you're trying to cram 1000 pixels into a tiny circle so it gets squished. Some combination of increasing deadzone, reducing width, and adjusting the cutoffs (closer together) can help ameliorate this.

You can also reduce 'FFT Size' to make the lobes bigger in exchange for reduced frequency resolution (which can be very noticable at the low end).

EbuZiyar

Hello everyone. I have a question, I'm using the plugin to monitor some audio signals but when I lower the volume control of the source it keeps showing the same level, is there any way to change that? Or could an option be added to make it work this way in the future? Regards.