Question / Help VPN (Virtual Private Network) Split-Tunneling not working on OBS Studio!

RazerGamer66

Hello,

So I've tried streaming on Twitch by playing a game that I can only play on a server using a VPN to bypass the region lock, and to get better pings, but the VPN I'm using is ExpressVPN and it has the "Split-Tunneling" feature which isolates or excludes one program/app from using the VPN, so I excluded OBS Studio... But for some reason, OBS is still picking up the VPN and that is causing a lot of problems and inconsistent upload speeds and frame drops. Is there a way around this? I don't wanna use my VPN for OBS.

RazerGamer66

Under advanced OBS settings you can choose which IP Adress to bind OBS to, worth a check.
Hey, Thank you so much now it is FIXED... :) I never thought binding it would work, because I was thinking the ExpressVPN would just turn the default network driver's IP differently. even if I keep it bound on my default network driver...

ivanirk

Здравствуйте, подскажите стримлю на ютюб через обс и сервера ютюба, происходит потеря пакетов просадка по интренету, мой провайдер гвооррит что передача уходит через 18 хостов в канаду, подскажите как я могу уменьшить потерю покетов в обс ? могу ли я использовать впн чтобы обс через него подключалось? или есть чт ото другое?