Question / Help Video output is currently active. Please turn off any outputs to change Video Settings? I'm not recording or streaming.

NeoJ

I'd like to add an update...This will also happen if you are running the Teleport plugin, and Teleport is enabled in "Tools/Teleport"

BiGBoZzTG

I don't stream or record. I don't have NDI and virtualcam plugins installed, it still pops up a message saying Video output is currently active. Please turn off any outputs to change Video Settings? I can't find the reason
Screenshot 2023-06-16 033353.png
Screenshot 2023-06-16 033427.png

Suslik V

@BiGBoZzTG Can you try this script:
Click the "Log Output Status Now" button (as mentioned in the link) and post current log file after this.

BiGBoZzTG

@BiGBoZzTG Can you try this script:
Click the "Log Output Status Now" button (as mentioned in the link) and post current log file after this.

Suslik V I was just about to type to say that I found the problematic point. After I deleted all the plugins and reinstalled them one by one. I ran into that problem, the Source Record, which I hadn't thought of before. But i am grateful for your help. Your lua script is awesome i like it.​

Linkz

Just thought I'd add that this happens if you have Sprout output enabled on any of your scenes as well. Go to Tools-Sprout Output Settings and turn it off, and and should be able to adjust video settings then.