Using a filter on a duplicate input?

Jammerlee

Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place

So, to preface, I want to use the same profile and scene collection. I've made a duplicate of my game source from my "in-game" scene and placed it in my "starting soon" scene. I like having the ability to change the game/window in one and have it affect the other. However, the one for my "starting soon" scene I would like to be able to put a color filter over to have it act as a preview in the background. Doing this also puts the color filter over the original version from the "in-game" scene.

Is there any way I can just have the filter affect only one of them while still being able to change the game for both? Or am I just going to have to use separate game inputs? If there isn't, can I put in having the ability to separate filters like that as a feature suggestion?

koala

You can create a group, then put the source into the group and apply the filter to the group, not to the source directly. This way the filter is not reflected in any other instance of the same source.

Jammerlee

You can create a group, then put the source into the group and apply the filter to the group, not to the source directly. This way the filter is not reflected in any other instance of the same source.

I had to create a nested scene doing this to be able to get the exact look I wanted. It's messier than I would have liked (I try to keep the number of scenes I have down as much as possible), but it gets the job done! Thank you!