UP Deck

Free UP Deck 2.1.19

MacTartan

MacTartan submitted a new resource:

UP Deck - Programmable control deck

UP Deck is a programmable control deck for OBS Studio - available for android and "in review" for iOS (should be available in a few days if not rejected).

Features so far...
  • Add multiple actions to each button.
  • Create toggle buttons for on/off, show/hide type functions.
  • Create button groups and hilite last touched in group.
  • Switch scenes and transitions.
  • Show and hide scene items.
  • Move scene items around - on and off screen.
  • Basic EasIn and EaseOut effects....

Read more about this resource...

MacTartan

MacTartan updated UP Deck with a new update entry:

New DragPad feature + a few minor bug fixes

The DragPad feature has been added to v1.1, allowing manipulation of objects on screen using your tablet while you stream. Useful for on screen pointers while presenting information or training - also good for a bit of fun :)

Minor bug fixes include a fix to the copy and paste functions and a pop up error that occasionally appeared when editing commands with long parameter lists.

Read the rest of this update entry...

powdered_water

Pretty snazzy. Are there any plans to make it possible to resize the icons on the app, or bring record to the front? It'd be pretty handy if I could just have a record button and 3 or however many scenes filling up the entirety of the front panel.

darran wilson

Awesome App! Will be buying asap! Possible to do profiles so you could setup for multiple different people or streaming setups? Also a drop down list of the commands and parameters?

MacTartan

MacTartan

Pretty snazzy. Are there any plans to make it possible to resize the icons on the app, or bring record to the front? It'd be pretty handy if I could just have a record button and 3 or however many scenes filling up the entirety of the front panel.
Thanks - didn't have any plans for custom layouts, but I guess that would be pretty useful! Will definitely check out the possibility in future :)

Last edited:

MacTartan

Awesome App! Will be buying asap! Possible to do profiles so you could setup for multiple different people or streaming setups? Also a drop down list of the commands and parameters?
I'm looking at backup and restore just now - allowing you to save multiple deck configurations. Drop down list of commands would also be good to have - will add that to the list of things to check out. B)

Last edited:

MacTartan

Thanks! The feedback so far has been great. I'm nervously adding backup and restore features - the ability to completely wipe the deck - what could possibly go wrong?!?