Ubiquitous 2 chat + OBS source plugin

Free Ubiquitous 2 chat + OBS source plugin 2.2

eLmECHO

Please try to delete/rename settings file (Documents\Ubiquitous2\Default.settings) and try again.

New version released today.
Changes/fixes:
- gaming.tv chat added;
- twitch tv /me messages displayed properly now;
- beam.pro doesn't replace emoticons with URLs anymore.

Thanks for the answer and this awesome chat-tool.
I deinstalled it and installed the new version and it works fine now.

codex

I'm trying it every day - no luck so far. Web chat doesn't work for my secondary account. I found one github repository where mobile Steam api is used and it looks promising. Need to examine it further...

Today I switched to new Twitch API (old one was depricated) so special user icons and user list is working now.
Twitch nicknames now shown in proper case also.

codex

- Steam is working now via protocol for mobile phones
- Arrow Up on keyboard is bringing up previous message

codex

Update
- Chat history option added: single, daily files or both (Settings->Services->History)
- Double click on a counter will restart a chat.

Shadowfury333

I just downloaded the latest version (I guess I had been using portable before, and it wasn't auto-updating), and now Twitch won't connect anymore. I've not changed my login details since using the portable version, but it's stuck disconnected (Red colour).

Reinstallation doesn't help matters any.

makkaan

Starting to look really nice!
Just one thing that im missing now, and thats a "Event logger" at the dashboard.

And i wish to be able to see the Latest followers and recent donations including message. from the services like streamtip and twitchalerts, when and if that comes, then im satisfied. :)

EDIT:
I would also like a new theme, like the standard twitch chat. :)

And a question, how does this permission system works?

codex

I just downloaded the latest version (I guess I had been using portable before, and it wasn't auto-updating), and now Twitch won't connect anymore. I've not changed my login details since using the portable version, but it's stuck disconnected (Red colour).

Reinstallation doesn't help matters any.

They've added Google's captcha to the login form. Its quite difficult to implement it in the app.
Now if you entered wrong password you have to wait some time (may take hours). I've had the same issue day ago.
Anonymous login should work though.

Starting to look really nice!
Just one thing that im missing now, and thats a "Event logger" at the dashboard.

And i wish to be able to see the Latest followers and recent donations including message. from the services like streamtip and twitchalerts, when and if that comes, then im satisfied. :)

EDIT:
I would also like a new theme, like the standard twitch chat. :)

And a question, how does this permission system works?
What do you mean by Event logger ? Like reconnects etc ?

This message is out of place, but I can not post, not the option I get. I wanted to post this.

https://obsproject.com/forum/resources/twitter-hashtag-live.229/
Sorry, to post what ?

makkaan

What do you mean by Event logger ? Like reconnects etc ?

Nah, i mean recent followers, subs and donations including donation messages.
like an event feed if you understand what i mean.

EDIT: I saw that i wrote last post little confusing, but i meant that event logger is where u can see latest followers and so on. :)

codex

Update:
- Permission configuration. Now you can grant permissions (write text, post pictures) to specified user and/or viewers of specified chat. I will add more groups later e.g: Moderators, Subscribers.
That filter works in the application only.
You can find that setting under Permissions tab in the Dashboard:
pJD1Aqo.png

Last edited:

makkaan

Ohh , I totaly misunderstood the function! I thought that the messages would be blocked in the normal chat as some kind of bot that denies some ppl. :)

makkaan

That would be amazing! ;)
I think its hard to find the ultimate stream tool, but you are on the right path! Keep it up! :)

Btw, have u been thinking anything about the "event logger" as i mentioned? :)