Twitch login falure:

grbugi

Hello everybody!
Can't login to Twitch after Windows 11 clean install.
Failed to get token from remote: schannel: AcquireCredentialsHandle failed: SEC_E_SECPKG_NOT_FOUND (0x80090305)
1634990899262.png

I've tried to google this, but no results about OBS. The only think that the issue is related with SSL or some other Certificates/security thing.

Any suggestions?

R1CH

Forum Admin
Developer
Some Googling suggests you should run Internet Explorer and browse to a HTTPS site to "initialize" schannel SSL. Worth a try?

grbugi

Some Googling suggests you should run Internet Explorer and browse to a HTTPS site to "initialize" schannel SSL. Worth a try?
Thank you for your advice. But there is no Internet Explorer on Windows 11 anymore :(

grbugi

For now I've tried:
- Login to twitch inside OBS browser instance (success login, but no difference in settings)
- Login to twitch in Edge (success login, but no difference in settings)
- Add https://*.twitch.com to Trusted sites in Browser Setting and decrease security level for Trusted sites low as possible ("classic" control panel)
- Reset SSL in Browser Setting ("classic" control panel)

grbugi

Also tried:
- Reboot (of course)
- Delete C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\obs-studio folder
- Delete Temps and cookies for Edge
- Enable IE mode in Edge and logon to twitch.tv with IE mode
- Reinstall OBS Studio
- Install Windows updates
- Run OBS as admin
- Enable compatibility (Win 7 or Win 8)
- Zip version of OBS
- Enable 2FA on Twitch account
- Add obs64.exe and entire OBS installation folder to exclusions in Windows Security (defender)

Still the same error

There is no any issues with any installed browser (Firefox, Edge, Chromium) for login (everywhere).
Also Streamlabs OBS has no issues.

grbugi

I found!

I have CryptoPro CSP (some Russian cryptographic software https://www.cryptopro.ru/ КриптоПРО) installed. It is needed for remote work or digital significations.

After uninstallation this piece of freaking software the error just gone!

Okay, OBS, I've got you!
I just need to quit my main job and start to stream on twitch daily.