Tuna

Tuna v1.9.9

wyatttrix

Hello! I'm having issues with installing tuna and getting it to show up in the tools tab. I have tried manual and automatic installations and all I can find in my log file is "tuna.dll failed to load". I have tried restarted my pc and obs several times and I just can't quite get it to work. Thank you for any and all help!

I did look, but asking here in case I missed something, is there a hotkey or something to change the song source? for example, my main tuna use is for VLC stuff, I use snip when playing mp3s, it would be cool to use adv-ss to switch to MPD when on a mp3 source and back to VLC when playing video.

SecretSalsa

Hi all, Is there a way to decrease the time it takes for Tuna to switch the text titles? The album cover on my overlay changes almost instantly but the text / progress bar takes like 5-10 seconds to update.

Detetiv400

Anyone actually get vlc working?

I have a vlc audio in OBS but using the text source just doesn't show any info. I've check the browser version and that shows everything.
Is it because some are in Japanese/Korean or a mix? But it should at least show even artist for the English ones. I opened the vlc file to double check what it had and there's no squares for the titles... Just baffled

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_Plus_1726642681660.png
    PhotoGrid_Plus_1726642681660.png
    830.9 KB · Views: 6

Detetiv400

Anyone actually get vlc working?

I have a vlc audio in OBS but using the text source just doesn't show any info. I've check the browser version and that shows everything.
Is it because some are in Japanese/Korean or a mix? But it should at least show even artist for the English ones. I opened the vlc file to double check what it had and there's no squares for the titles... Just baffled
I'm just dumb carry on. {} I forgot.
Hey you get lots of kudos for supporting Korean & Japanese text I know that's always a issue w music id

Soozy

Hello guys, i've been using Tuna for a while and was still on 1.8.2.

Because of an issue in refreshing tokens causing OBS to crash literally, i upgraded Tuna to the latest version. Since then, got the same issue as @wyatttrix above, meaning that Tuna doesn't display in "tools" tab anymore.

I'm on OBS 29.1.3, upgraded VLC to the latest version and got no logs about it. Still got the "module... tuna.dll not loaded" log in OBS logs.

I did some reseach before typing in the topic, i've got the last VC version in x64 installed.
I don't know what's from, attaching the last logs of mine.

Thank you in advance for your tips !

Attachments

• 2024-09-19 14-41-55.txt
    42.5 KB · Views: 3

prihod

I think you have to use the "window title" tab for a browser... I honestly don't know because I don't use it for that....

Be sure to select it in "song source" under the "basics" tab as well.
I did so, but she doesn't see the browser. I tried chrome yandex and edge, it's useless

I did so, but she doesn't see the browser. I tried chrome yandex and edge, it's useless
Did you do the final step of hitting "add new" on the basics tab, under "Song Info Outputs"?

Set a directory for the text file at top, at bottom type in {title} and hit OK.

Play a song in your browser, while its playing open the text file you pointed to above. If its
working it shows the song title, if not it likely says "No Song Playing" or empty.

prihod

Did you do the final step of hitting "add new" on the basics tab, under "Song Info Outputs"?

Set a directory for the text file at top, at bottom type in {title} and hit OK.

Play a song in your browser, while its playing open the text file you pointed to above. If its
working it shows the song title, if not it likely says "No Song Playing" or empty.
I set everything up right away, the only problem is the choice of browser, tuna does not see them((
1726837829310.png