Tuna

Tuna v1.9.9

univrsal

Hey guys!
Does this work with TIDAL yet?
If you're on windows and tidal provides information to Windows, i.e. the information shows up on the lock screen or when you use play/pause keys like this:
1715110533774-png.103729

then the "Windows Media Control" option should work. Otherwise, no. It could work via the browser script but someone who has tidal would have to develop it since I don't have an account there. Alternatively tidal could also add an API for fetching the currently playing song since I don't think they have that.

Kyrazer

Hi, im using tuna with Yt Music app with the correct app like u told me in the tutorial, i have the correct link for the cover (create automaticly btw)
But i cant found the way for the information (title, artist, etc...).

Can u help me, i tried during 2 hours to found a link or an other thing but i cant find anything

thx a lot
1716327780120.png

univrsal

Hi, im using tuna with Yt Music app with the correct app like u told me in the tutorial, i have the correct link for the cover (create automaticly btw)
But i cant found the way for the information (title, artist, etc...).

Can u help me, i tried during 2 hours to found a link or an other thing but i cant find anything

thx a lot
View attachment 104009
The path for the output file is empty.
1717619186413.png

PNO

Dude. Killin' it with this plugin. Thank you!

I'm attempting to pull lyrics from Spotify, is this an option? I've got Spotify set up as my source and have fetch lyrics checked with assigned file name. No gots.

Thanks for any insights!

univrsal

Dude. Killin' it with this plugin. Thank you!

I'm attempting to pull lyrics from Spotify, is this an option? I've got Spotify set up as my source and have fetch lyrics checked with assigned file name. No gots.

Thanks for any insights!
No, Spotify does not offer API endpoints to get lyrics.

jenks_

Getting a bunch of these errors in my log, wondering if there's a fix:

Code:
[tuna] cURL failed while sending spotify command (HTTP error -1, cURL error 28: 'Timeout was reached')

Eireman

I am a partnered channel with a music production company, and have to display their info when playing via Spotify. However, every few days TUNA forgets the token and I have to refresh it while broadcasting live. This makes me look unprofessional and I need an idea as to why it keeps doing so. HELP!

Braindg

Hey all,

I installed tuna today and it was extremely easy to set up and use as someone coming over from snip. However, I also tried to export it to a portable OBS package and everything else was ok but tuna broke a bit. The images still appear but the text does not UNTIL I open regular OBS and it works on both programs. I'm assuming something to do with the text file is look for "OBS x.x.x - profile:" where the portable makes it say "OBS x.x.x - portable mode - profile:"?

Thankfully I'm not going anywhere with the portable package yet and I can make do with the regular version for now but I do potentially want to solely use portable mode.

Thanks.
Hi, Did you ever solve this? I also encountered this issue when I moved to a portable only solution (allowing me to switch between different machines)

ep30lon

hi, I am using tuna for obs to show the file name of current video with vlc player, my issue is if video file has title in its detail file tuna do not show the file name, can anyone help me in this case !

InfernalFoX636

I noticed that there's a visual glitch with the Tuna plugin. For example, in the Basics tab, it doesn't say "Basics", it says "tuna.gui.tab.basics". And pretty much anywhere I go starts with "tuna.gui.tab". Is there a way to fix this?

I'm on version 1.9.9 on Tuna, version 30.2.2 on OBS, on Windows 11.

I didn't have this visual glitch while I was on Windows 10, but ever since I got a new PC that came with Windows 11, I've had this glitch ever since

Attachments

• image_2024-08-07_180521222.png
    image_2024-08-07_180521222.png
    59.4 KB · Views: 15

True_Tech

Hey everyone, just started using tuna recently due to apple phasing out itunes, it seems like no matter what option I use it never shows the artist, the song title and album cover comes over no problem but I've tried {artists} and {first_artist) to no luck. Is there anything I can do to get around that or is it just the windows apple music app being wack? thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 1723521317037.png
    1723521317037.png
    87.6 KB · Views: 12

univrsal

I noticed that there's a visual glitch with the Tuna plugin. For example, in the Basics tab, it doesn't say "Basics", it says "tuna.gui.tab.basics". And pretty much anywhere I go starts with "tuna.gui.tab". Is there a way to fix this?

I'm on version 1.9.9 on Tuna, version 30.2.2 on OBS, on Windows 11.

I didn't have this visual glitch while I was on Windows 10, but ever since I got a new PC that came with Windows 11, I've had this glitch ever since
You're missing the localization files.
Hello, I was wondering if it was possible to change the font shown ?
Change the font of the text source of edit the HTML if you're using the browser source.
Hey everyone, just started using tuna recently due to apple phasing out itunes, it seems like no matter what option I use it never shows the artist, the song title and album cover comes over no problem but I've tried {artists} and {first_artist) to no luck. Is there anything I can do to get around that or is it just the windows apple music app being wack? thanks in advance.
I'm not sure but I assume it's apple music since it works with other players.