Tuna

Tuna v1.9.7

jkskye

Hi! I am currently finding problems with the album cover as I am like how to put back albums... rather than having invisible space.
And yes, my album cover tab has the eye on rn.
Screenshot 2021-06-08 at 20.18.56.png
Screenshot 2021-06-08 at 20.20.01.png

Rdelaura

Every time I try to setup the plugin with Spotify after pasting in the authentication code and click "request token" OBS crashes completely. Is there a step before setting up Spotify I need to do? Or is this just a bug?

Exactly why I am here. OBS just crashes as soon as you click "Request Token" after entering the auth

J3rseyHack

I have been having the exact same issue as above. As soon as I "Request Token" obs just crashes out. Anyone know of a fix or if this is something new all of a suden? Tuna worked perfectly, just redid the streaming PC and now its doing this..

chabuku

Also having same issue as everyone else on this - OBS crashes trying to get fresh Spotify auth.

I notice on the download page the last release was from last year, but the page here says it was updated. Was there a release download built for the current fixes?

Edit: I submitted a bug on the actual Github page for this plugin.

Last edited:

BoScotty

hey! I've been using this plugin for quite a while but since getting a new Stream Deck, I now have multiple VLC sources for multiple playlists that I toggle on and off depending on what I want to listen to for my stream.

However, the refresh button to change the VLC source name seems to not actually function unless I exit the program and return. Only then is when the source changes. is there something I can do about this or await an update? Thanks in advance! Its a great plugin.

TriumphantBass

Similar to the above question, I have three VLC playlists for three different scenes, but tuna only seems to let me use one, set globally.

Is there any way I can support all three playlists? Manually switching the global config in the drop down every time I switch between my starting/afk/ending playlists is far from ideal

GloomyJack

Hello, I've got problem with "remove file extensions from files" feature. It seems like it doesn't work no matter what I do. The title of the video playing via VLC Source is shown properly, but it still adds the extension at the end of the title (.mp4). Is there any reason why this feature doesn't work??
I also checked the notepad in which it adds filenames and there is also an extension visible. Is there any way to remove it?

univrsal

Hi! I am currently finding problems with the album cover as I am like how to put back albums... rather than having invisible space.
And yes, my album cover tab has the eye on rn. View attachment 71982View attachment 71983
Just place https://github.com/univrsal/tuna/blob/master/data/placeholder.png in the folder where you replaced it with a transparent png.
hey! I've been using this plugin for quite a while but since getting a new Stream Deck, I now have multiple VLC sources for multiple playlists that I toggle on and off depending on what I want to listen to for my stream.

However, the refresh button to change the VLC source name seems to not actually function unless I exit the program and return. Only then is when the source changes. is there something I can do about this or await an update? Thanks in advance! Its a great plugin.
Yeah there's some issues with the selection, someone already requested an easier way to switch source, but I haven't gotten around to adding it.
I've tried everything.
I've tried installing 1.4.2
No deal.
You're trying to get information from VLC Sources right? Not VLC media player?

univrsal

I made another quick html file to demonstrate the browser widget.
f.gif
HTML:
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
    <head>
        <meta charset="utf-8" />
        <title>Widget</title>
    </head>
    <body>
        <style>
            p {
                text-align: center;
                font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
                font-weight: bold;
                text-transform: uppercase;
                -webkit-animation-duration: 1s;
                animation-duration: 1s;
                -webkit-animation-fill-mode: both;
                animation-fill-mode: both;
                padding-top: 15px;
                color: white;
                filter: drop-shadow(0px 0px 4.5px black);
                font-size: 36pt;
            }

@keyframes fadein {
                0% {
                    opacity: 0;
                    margin-top: -60px;
                }
                100% {
                    opacity: 1;
                    margin-top: 0px;
                }
            }
            @keyframes fadeout {
                0% {
                    opacity: 1;
                    margin-top: 0px;
                }
                100% {
                    opacity: 0;
                    margin-top: -60px;
                }
            }

.fade-in {
                -webkit-animation-name: fadein;
                animation-name: fadein;
            }
            .fade-out {
                -webkit-animation-name: fadeout;
                animation-name: fadeout;
            }
        </style>
        <p id="data"></p>

<script>
            var text = null;
            var data_element = document.getElementById("data");
            function fetch_data() {
                fetch("http://localhost:1608/")
                    .then((response) => response.json())
                    .then((data) => {
                        let new_text =
                            data["artists"][0] + " - " + data["title"];
                        if (new_text !== text) {
                            text = new_text;
                            data_element.innerText = text;
                            data_element.classList.remove("fade-out");
                            data_element.classList.add("fade-in");
                            setTimeout(() => {
                                data_element.classList.remove("fade-in");
                                data_element.classList.add("fade-out");
                            }, 8000);
                        }
                    })
                    .catch(function () {
                        // Do nothing
                    });
            }

setInterval(fetch_data, 500);
        </script>
    </body>
</html>

BoScotty

Yeah there's some issues with the selection, someone already requested an easier way to switch source, but I haven't gotten around to adding it.

Gotcha! It's not a huge deal just wondering if it was available or not. Looking forward to it. Until then, I'll just keep at it. Once again, thanks for the plug in!

BlindStein

Hi i am new to this plugin and having problems configuring it. the youtube video is not clear when it comes to the text source or where the text file is