Transition Table

Transition Table 0.2.7

ASchneider

Wow! Thanks! This is way better than the previous solution (it was great too, but it needed an overhaul). Great work Exeldro!

BillRayDrums

Small glitch with the scene chooser in OSX Catalina- The chooser window is tiny
Screen Shot 2021-01-03 at 11.33.04 AM.png

IDLT

Yes. THANK YOU EXELDRO.
I have TONS of scenes. Transition Override Matrix was becoming a nightmare to deal with. So much so that I was planning on hiring a coder do redo its interface. Just a drop down, a list and resize function. Boom. It was that simple.
Guess I'll be forwarding the dev funds to you then!

THE R3Y3S

I don't know if this is only my problem or not. After i install this plugin, i lost all my overwrite transition options on obs.

Btw i think i found a bug. If i set a transition on a scene, if transition doesn't end and i switch on another scene, doesn't start the overwrited transition but continue to use the stopped transition. And this happens every time i switch scene. If i press on studio mode all return to work good.

Last edited:

IDLT

As I'm writing down every custom transition link I have in my collections in a .txt page, I can't help to think that an importer wizard would be really handy! For every other power user that finds themselves in such a pickle. As, let's face it, if you're using this plugin you're already in a similar situation.

Exeldro

@THE R3Y3S I did not think about existing overrides. Coming version 0.1.2 will load existing transition overrides.

@IDLT instead of in a txt file you can manage everything in the plugin now?

IDLT

@IDLT instead of in a txt file you can manage everything in the plugin now?
If you're asking if my transitions overrides from the Transition Override Matrix plugin were automatically imported with update 0.1.2; I'm afraid not. Do you need some files of any sort to help you out?

Exeldro

@IDLT the loading of Transition Override Matrix data only works the first time starting a scene collection with Transition Table on. Since you already started with an older version of transition table it has settings set so it will not try to load other settings. To make it work again you will have to manually remove the transition table setting from your scene collection. If you don't know how to do that send me your scene collection and I will set it correct for you.

IDLT

@Exeldro Ah yes indeed! It worked flawlessly on all the other Scene Collections!
I'm afraid I have no idea how to unflag that collection for the extension to check so... Here is the culprit then:

Attachments

• Chill_Pill.rar
    32.8 KB · Views: 84

Exeldro

@IDLT if you compare the two files you can see only a few lines removed from "transition-table"

Attachments

• Chill_Pill.zip
    105 KB · Views: 80

ItsDaveMars

Thank you SO much for this! I have a couple of questions when you have a moment to answer.
How do the priorities work? Will a specific From: Scene 1 To: Scene 2 override From: Any To: Scene 2? or vice versa? Or does it depend on the order they transitions are entered?
Also, in your 2nd example image, Scene 9 is in red, what does that signify?
Thanks!