Transition Table

Transition Table 0.2.7

im trying to use the plugin (fantastic organization by the way) but it only works for a few seconds then switches back to what my "Scene transitions" is set to... is there a way to have it work for longer than 2 seconds lol Scene.jpgTable.jpg also could it be possibly because of another plugin or is there maybe just a bug

im trying to use the plugin (fantastic organization by the way) but it only works for a few seconds then switches back to what my "Scene transitions" is set to... is there a way to have it work for longer than 2 seconds lol View attachment 74883View attachment 74884 also could it be possibly because of another plugin or is there maybe just a bug
Soooooooooo... I fixed the issue lol it turned out i still had "Transition matrix" installed so they were fighting againsed each other for DOMINACE... so now it works lol

swolekat

Hello,

This plugin is great. Thank you for making it!

I was wondering though, if it would be possible to have it so that the default transition is "random". It seems to me like this plugin notices when you're going to the next scene and switches the default based on the table. I'd like to have a collection of transitions that the plugin would randomly choose from. I found a lua script but that requires all of your transitions to have the exact same settings.

I think there's a demand for this sort of feature. Not sure if there an easy way to do this using the existing plugins. All I can think of is just setting up a bunch of individual entries in this table.

Exanubisleader

First time posting. I have deleted transition table files and readded them and still haven't been able to fix my problem. Essentially I can only see 3 options for transitions even though I know their are more because of all the youtubers who have featured this in a video. What am I doing wrong or how can I fix this?

Gitago

Been using this plugin for quite sometime with nearly no issues.

One suggestion I have would be to have an option to change a transition after its been set
Currently if i wish to change the transition on these scenes i need to basically 'start fresh'

perhaps if drop down menu doesnt make sense to you, you could make it so when you click the check boxes in that row set that it fills out the dropdown boxes above

1643392933636.png

Joko-bs

Hello together,
since I have just upgraded to an M1 Pro Mac I have started to optimize my OBS once again. I have just found this plugin and it sound very great iff it woeks like described. It would be so helpful! Is there any chance to get a version that works with Apple Silicon / Apple ARM64 architecure?

Joko-bs

Mh, OK. Maybe I'll ask in the general obs mac forum for anyone doing that ... or maybe s/o has done it. I don'T know.
Since neither I dived into obs source code nor in obs plugin development I'm not able to do it on my own.

PerfectPixels

I have one request for this plugin, If you could add a way to randomly select a though a set of transitions that would be amazing. I understand this might be hard to code however this would allow us to use a random matt transition going from one scene to another. I'm not sure of a way to go around this problem. Your plugin is already fantastic though. Thanks again.

youjiman

I have one request for this plugin, If you could add a way to randomly select a though a set of transitions that would be amazing. I understand this might be hard to code however this would allow us to use a random matt transition going from one scene to another. I'm not sure of a way to go around this problem. Your plugin is already fantastic though. Thanks again.

This script might be help to you, if you want to randomize only stinger transitions.