ThFlying1diot - HitBox, Twitch Tool V2 (Followers, Subscribers, Donations)

Free ThFlying1diot - HitBox, Twitch Tool V2 (Followers, Subscribers, Donations)

Th Flying 1diot submitted a new resource:

Th Flying 1diot's - Extra Follower Alert V2 - BETA - A ultimate Twitch Follower Alert Tool all in webcoded. Uses CLR Browser

I am currently developing a new awesome tool for Twitch Streamers. First I am making it possible for everyone to easily make/modify a Follower Alert with your own inspiration. You can almost modify everything with this tool. Still developing and is now currenlty in BETA mode.

What you can do with it?
Modify a Follow Alert with youre own image and Fonts also supported. Extra which I builded in is the possibility to use animation images (.GIF) for now 2...

Read more about this resource...

No I didn't actually I am currenlty developing it and I am now cleaning the code and going to add security with Twitch authorization.Then I give a link to the public, I have it run on my own server, but going to look for an secure way to show a beta then I will post a link. It's a online tool zo no need to download anything :). Also I am going to make it possible to show stats like: the follower count from the start of the stream. Or a graph which is realtime updated which shows followers in a graph in time. If it ads something at least. Also I have looked to the donations api's and that can easily be added within the code also, but takes some extra coding. It takes a lot of advanced coding to get to this. Also everything is realtime editing which helps so much with making a very cool Follow Alert, Donation Alerts will be next and offcourse also Subcriber Alert. When I finished my basic code where I want it to be that will be next..

I am trying to have first LiveBeta within a week or so. Here some pictures of current process, trying my best to deliver it as fast as possible.

This are some examples which can be maded with this Online Web Tool. With GIF animation, sound 4 div's also just builded support for Follower Logo. Will only show when the user has one.

Kind regards,
Th Flying 1diot

2L4snGY.jpg

W6SLJVb.jpg

8XgFt3Y.jpg

qD8VnZc.jpg

QSaEMCJ.jpg

An4VEfY.jpg

Here some examples of edit options:
IBCqjF9.jpg

oCqWfK3.jpg

DIphq0E.jpg

Last edited:

BCNPalomino

Yes, I'm playing with all the settings now, also getting sidetracked browsing endless gifs :3. The setup to make the notification is really top notch. The clicking and dragging of boxes and resizing is so easy, it makes an enormous difference for the user. Really cool project here.

Also the fonts are specially loaded so you don't need to install the font it self to your local computer.

By the way you can click on them but I think you figured thay one out already.

I builded this tool in just about two weeks. I hated the other tools because the user can't do that much modification. So I decoder to build a tool my self. It takes a lot of time xD.. But it is worth it.

Also when you have two gifs in the Extra Alert box you can time them. The timing van be done in the LiveView mode. There you can adjust the timing of how long the alert Should be shown or how long the Extra Alert box with the two gifs Should be shown. And when the next gif Should be loaded. That in combination of the chosen sound gives a very cool complete animation! :)

Also when a user has an twitch logo it Will be displayed, didn't see that feature in other tools :).

All enjoy!! And give tips and requests also I am not done yet with Developing this puppy!!

Kind regards,
Th Flying 1diot

BCNPalomino

This may very well be on my end, I saw the video of how to add your own images, and when I go to where I think I'm suppose to I see this. http://imgur.com/mdDc0xr , any thoughts on what may be happening? Perhaps I need to give the browser special permissions or something. I could also be misunderstanding how to actually add your own images

*Edit, I remembered reading that this is for Chrome and realized I was using Safari, so I switched over and its working perfect.

Last edited:
That doesn't suppose to happen. Ok so now after a picture change it won't put liveview on anymore. This is how it Should work. So now it working like it Should after picture change. Thanks for notifying I just fixed this coding with my iPhone 5.

Try it out let me know!

Kind regards,
Th Flying 1diot

And before I for get. The Twitch UserLogo hides when a follower has no logo in twitch. When eh had it Will show. Atleast if Twitch UserLogo is put on in the layout options offcourse.

You can use also the scroll wheel from the mouse when standing above input fields within the editBox.

AcerCZ

Hi again, the live preview appears in OBS window when switching between scenes :) its not problem on website, you can set up before u are streaming, thats ok.

But when i go live, and i switch scene from desktop to counter-strike (example) there will appear default new follower allert preview live on stream :) and its every time u switch it

5Egh4ZJ.jpg

8afKVE8.jpg

f8s9eE8.jpg

KwaLir5.jpg

aaawhh yes I now understand youre problem! Going to fix that right away ;-) I tought it would be nice to see it because you now it is working. But what I will do is that you can ad a peace of extra link to put LiveView on or off.

It will work with the OSB URL button. So when you have LiveView Off then when you copy the link it also will be off in OBS. And when LiveView On is green then it will have the preview alert. Byt you can modify this within the url. I will make the last peace of the url like &preview=false or &preview=true.

When done I will update this post! So just a few moments sir!

Kind regards,
Th Flying 1diot

Hi again, the live preview appears in OBS window when switching between scenes :) its not problem on website, you can set up before u are streaming, thats ok.

But when i go live, and i switch scene from desktop to counter-strike (example) there will appear default new follower allert preview live on stream :) and its every time u switch it

5Egh4ZJ.jpg

8afKVE8.jpg

f8s9eE8.jpg

KwaLir5.jpg

This problem should be fixed now! If you want the preview add or change &preview=false at the end of the url
to &preview=true.

Thats it ! thanks a lot man :)

No problem at all! Also I going to make some fixes so it supports more browsers. Currently found out that I didn't gave the px value with the border calculation, and Internet Explorer didn't like it without the px. So that is atleast one fix.

Also I am going to look into the sound problems with Safari and Internet Explorer. Going to try another method for loading sounds which maybe can resolve the no sound playback problems. Sound currently works 100% within Chrome. But I am goin to try fix it on other browsers. Just the poppular ones.

And AcerCZ you can also modify the borders like you want to also works in mousewheel scrolling. So you can also if you want offcourse change the layout to youre preference.

Also I had some ideas, but maybe not everyone will like it. I was thinking of having a sort of Browse Alerts menu option.
So you can pick an pre maded Alert for example Follower, Subscriber or Donations. The idea is that you could share youre customized alerts true the Browser Alert, so also other people could use this custom alert. Just an idea. But is it handy?

As for sounds maybe also going to have some stock sounds just like the gifs I already implemented. I found those all by myself xD.. takes a lot of searching to find some cool ones do. But anyhow I will keep them updated with new ones also.

So if anyone has some questions, or problems which they run into! Let me now! I am really trying to make this tool the best there is ;).

Kind regards,
Th Flying 1diot

OK! So I had Some questions within the first two day's this Tool is public. And the question was: "Can you build it also for HitBox" wel?!

Yes I can, and another thing I will add this into my code.

So now the question: "How am I going to implement it". I rather developpe one code then two when the basics are just the same.
So!! What I can do and which takes less effort from my part end yours, is that you use the TwitchTool V2 for creating the alert. And then I build an easy setting into the Followers Alert part which let you choose the Followers system (Twitch/HitBox). When selected HitBox and you press the OBS URL button it has an extra &hitbox=true code behind the url so it Will look up the Followers from HitBox and if selected Twitch; it just funcions as normal and shows Twitch Followers.

So this I can do and costs me just about an hour including testing.
Totday I am going to try it out on my own private server, if all is good then I Will update the public server tool.

Kind regards,
Th Flying 1diot

Done! HitBox is now supported, you may test it so we now for sure, I tested it my self also. Was quiet easy to build it in, uses same alert code as Twith just another source to get the followers. So it should be fine.