Struggling with Stream Stutters/High GPU Usage

Twixtor

So I used to stream all the times with 0 issues. Would even stream Destiny 2 day 1 raids for like 20hours at a time and still not an issue. I took a break from streaming for a while and decided to come back to it and it has been nothing but a nightmare. Every stream for some reason is just super stuttery and looks like a PowerPoint slide show. But there is no dropped frames in OBS, my game runs totally fine. But checking task manager and MSI afterburner I noticed my GPU was hitting 100%.

The more I looked into it recently I noticed its mainly the 3D portion under GPU in task manager thats maxing out at 100%. And the Video encoder section is only hitting around 20%. But when I have just the game running and its actively getting played, the GPU / 3D in task manager is only showing 5%.

I have tried so many solutions, read a bunch of threads on here and reddit. Ive reinstalled OBS, reinstalled NVIDA Drivers. Nothing is seeming to change it. Its just weird to me how I used to be able to stream with 0 issues and now I can't even turn it on for 5mins with out something going wacky.

I don't know if this is an OBS issue, Graphics card issue, general PC issue. If anyone has any ideas pleeeease let me know!!!

Notes: Yes I'm using Display capture because I have to. Its the only way to Capture Destiny 2 with no issues because of their anti cheat.
The only thing about my setup that has changed since I streamed last with no issues is my mouse and I upgraded my Ram

Here is an example on stream of what I'm talking about. Skip to around 1:40 - https://www.twitch.tv/videos/2160630158?filter=archives&sort=time

Here is my most recent log file. Let me know if there is anything else I can provide to help solve this issue!! https://obsproject.com/logs/qfxpW18ukGBSqTlD

Also Added 2 Pictures that show Taskmanager with just the game being played, and one with the game being played while streaming with OBS.

SPECS:
AMD Ryzen 7 3700x 8-core Processor
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER
B450M Mortar
32GB (2x16GB) Corsair Vengeance Pro RAM

Attachments

• Game.png
    Game.png
    153.8 KB · Views: 19
  • OBS Streaming.png
    OBS Streaming.png
    141.9 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Twixtor

Another thing I found that was odd was looking back at VODs. It seems like just the game play portion is lagging on stream. When the gameplay is looking like a slide show my CAM is totally fine. Moving in real time full FPS. Not sure whats goin on there.