Stroke Glow Shadow

Stroke Glow Shadow 1.0.2

Very nice plugin. I am still figuring it out. I did notice that when I installed it with the Windows Installer on Windows 11 Pro, it replaces the OBS Studio name with Stroke Glow Shadow when I hover over my Microphone on the taskbar. Here is screenshot of it. It is the only plugin that I have installed in OBS that has done this. I am using OBS 30.2.2. Is this intended behavior?

Thanks in advance. :)

View attachment 105778
I'm glad you're enjoying the plugin.

Thank you for letting me know about this. What you're seeing is definitely not the intended behavior, and isn't something I've seen myself. The SGS plugin doesn't touch any audio input devices, so its very strange that it is showing up like that. I'll see if I can replicate it, and if so will try to figure out a fix.

mredodos

hi why when i activate shadow my cam change illumination?
1726040531364.png

1726040551729.png

hi why when i activate shadow my cam change illumination?View attachment 107632
View attachment 107633
Hi mredodos,

That was a bug in the rendering pipeline that I thought I had fixed. Can you get me a log file so that I can see what your setup is and try to figure out why it is happening on your OBS? To get me a log file, go Help --> Log Files --> Upload Current Log File, then either paste the link it gives you here, or DM it to me if you dont want it to be public. That will help me troubleshoot what might be happening.

mredodos

Hi mredodos,

That was a bug in the rendering pipeline that I thought I had fixed. Can you get me a log file so that I can see what your setup is and try to figure out why it is happening on your OBS? To get me a log file, go Help --> Log Files --> Upload Current Log File, then either paste the link it gives you here, or DM it to me if you dont want it to be public. That will help me troubleshoot what might be happening.