obsisconfusing

Whenever I record anything with stream labs obs it runs smoothly but I have one problem. My recordings go to my captures folder but there are no videos inside the folder. Here's a gif showing what's happening, https://gyazo.com/e2052c3dedf728cad5eca798d2c5d2d7. Recently I did change my regular obs (not streamlabs obs) to my d drive to try and make it run better but after that I wasn't able to open obs. I then merged my d drive with my c drive and ever since then, every time I've downloaded obs nothing has worked, its never opened. I'm not sure if that may be contributing to why nothing is recording in streamlabs obs but it could be.

Banyarola

I'm sorry but I can't help you but I am sure there are others here that can help with your problem..

WBE

So you tried to reinstall OBS Studio over and over again... after merging D: and C: drives? Maybe profile data remains at %APPDATA%\obs-studio\ that has some pointers to an invalid path. Try to rename the folder to i.e. %APPDATA%\hiding-for-obs-studio\ and do a fresh install.

Of course you can just delete the folder, but if you've made an extensive scene collection in %APPDATA%\obs-studio\basic\scenes\ maybe that's worth saving and trying to copy it to the new installation.

obsisconfusing

So you tried to reinstall OBS Studio over and over again... after merging D: and C: drives? Maybe profile data remains at %APPDATA%\obs-studio\ that has some pointers to an invalid path. Try to rename the folder to i.e. %APPDATA%\hiding-for-obs-studio\ and do a fresh install.

Of course you can just delete the folder, but if you've made an extensive scene collection in %APPDATA%\obs-studio\basic\scenes\ maybe that's worth saving and trying to copy it to the new installation.
So whenever I finish the obs studio installation and when I click finish it always opens up my documents folder in this pc for some reason and I haven't been able to. This could be happening because I did transfer obs from my c drive to my d drive; here's the video I watched to do that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgJ370djOjs&t=60s&ab_channel=TheGeekPage