Source Switcher

Source Switcher 0.4.2

slenk

Hmmm, the transitions don't seem to work at all for me, and I have tried every one. Whatever time length I make the transition for, there is just no source showing at all.

v0.2.5

neilis

Transitions working fine for me, and I can monitor the audio in OBS but its turns muted in the transmition, strange thing.

Last edited:

phislipe

Thanks for the awesome plugin! Move transitions are not working for me, other transitions working just fine using hotkey.

OldMartin

How can i fix this error la my transtions wont work and allways when a source change this error appear on the log
warning: Could not update timestamps for skipped samples.

09:03:59.377: [obs-websocket] new client connection from [::ffff:127.0.0.1]:55678
09:04:03.127: [source-switcher: 'EVENTOS_ESCENA'] transition to 'Stand by' using 'Luma Wipe' for 1000 ms, resize {1920,1080}
09:04:03.130: warning: Could not update timestamps for skipped samples.
09:04:03.174: warning: Could not update timestamps for skipped samples.
09:04:04.144: A sprite cannot be drawn without a width/height
09:04:11.044: [source-switcher: 'EVENTOS_ESCENA'] transition to 'ending' using 'Luma Wipe' for 1000 ms, resize {1920,1080}
09:04:11.071: warning: Could not update timestamps for skipped samples.
09:04:11.082: warning: Could not update timestamps for skipped samples.
09:04:18.961: [source-switcher: 'EVENTOS_ESCENA'] transition to 'Stand by' using 'Luma Wipe' for 1000 ms, resize {1920,1080}
09:04:18.963: warning: Could not update timestamps for skipped samples.
09:04:19.015: warning: Could not update timestamps for skipped samples.
09:04:26.877: [source-switcher: 'EVENTOS_ESCENA'] transition to 'ending' using 'Luma Wipe' for 1000 ms, resize {1920,1080}
09:04:26.904: warning: Could not update timestamps for skipped samples.
09:04:26.922: warning: Could not update timestamps for skipped samples.
09:04:26.967: adding 21 milliseconds of audio buffering, total audio buffering is now 85 milliseconds (source: ENDING AUDIO)
09:04:26.967:

ayyygt

Dear Exeldro! I organize local CS:GO tournaments in Ural, Russia; i searched through your plugins and found much of intresting things that i can use and tried them all, but didn't get the result i wanted. Maybe i need a specific combination of plugins or something that your plugins cannot give; anyway, i need your help. I can tell and show you what i need; can we contact?

ayyygt

@ayyygt You can post on this forum what you need or you can contact me on the OBS discord server

So basically i need 2 screens to be played on "before match scene".

First one is actual match; second one is all today's matches.

I tried to do this with your plagin called "Source Switcher" and in worked good with the exception of transitions (i couldn't make sources fade into each other and other animation didn't work too) BUT! I need first screen to last for 50 seconds and the second screen to last for 10 seconds only and your plugin doesn't give this opportunity.

I tried to put them on deffierent scenes but it's bad because i need background video to not to stop but it starts playing from the start when i switch scenes.

What do you think?

Attachments

• Без имени-1.png
    Без имени-1.png
    933.3 KB · Views: 55
  • Без имени-2.png
    Без имени-2.png
    867.8 KB · Views: 55

OldMartin

Hmmm, the transitions don't seem to work at all for me, and I have tried every one. Whatever time length I make the transition for, there is just no source showing at all.

v0.2.5
same problem after update transitions wont work

JONNI BELIEVER

The auto source switcher is a great idea ... but it is not working. All I get is a black screen and the sources do not show up. OS = Win 7 ... OBS = 25.0.8 ... latest download from this forum.

grodmar

Hello, I am testing the plugin. It works fine but when I activate a transition between two sources, source destination appears a millisecond before starting all transitions and then performs the transition, so a kind of jump occurs

Both Sources (origin and destination) are groups of text sources
Tnx

neilis

Transitions now working fine here, but sources audio still do not show up in youtube live streaming, although I can monitor them in OBS Studio...

Petrichord

I want to use this but it has a problem where it moves all of my specifically placed sources to the corner instead of where I placed them when I try to run them through the source switcher. Is there a way to resolve this? They're all different sizes so I can't just do one transformation for all of them

Exeldro

All sources in the source switcher get the transformation from the source switcher.
If you don't want to use the top left as anchor point you can change the alignment of the source switcher to center for example.
If you want all sources to get the same size you can edit transform of the source switcher to a bounding box.