Source Dock

Source Dock 0.3.9

ectv96

if possible, can you make Source Dock display Anti-Aliasing on? or something like Scale Filtering to Lanczos to make Source Dock displaying things more clear and smooth even if resized.

thanks in advance!

grimmit

I have a text source that I would like to display in Source Dock and be able to manipulate it prior to showing it, a la Studio mode. The ability to edit the text source while it's in a dock doesn't seem possible. I just want to make sure this is true and I'm not missing something right?

lcalder

Source dock no longer remembers the state of the four corner checkboxes between launches of OBS starting with OBSv30 beta2.
Each time one launches, one needs to open source dock and recheck the boxes whereup the docks show as desired.

rusty1

On a silicon mac, running OBS 29.1, I no longer get the gear button in my scene items, for changing the properties. I only have the filter button and the hide/show toggle.

Attachments

• scene-items.png
    scene-items.png
    33.9 KB · Views: 13

Rich_OC

I love source dock. I us it as a live video switcher when I am giving online classes. You can double-click on any of the scenes to switch straight to that scene. Thanks so much for this plugin.

1699559444652.png

nekobaby

Is there a way to switch the colors in Source Dock? I'm using it with Prism Live Studio and my system is in dark mode. Basically, the source dock shows but its background is white and the text is white, so I can't see what I'm typing/toggling. This plus Source Toggler are my MUST HAVE plugins with OBS and I'm so excited that I can now use them again with Prism Live. I just need to work out how to get the text and background of the dock to contrast and I'll be set, but right now it's unusable. =(
1700278590828.png

Exeldro

@nekobaby I did not know you can load this plugin in Prism Live Studio. The colors used are from the theme. Can you change theme in Prism Live Studio?

nekobaby

I haven't figured it out yet for the theme. But I did use a Contrast Theme in Windows so I could see stuff and get it added. I need to figure out the theme issue, because when i remove the contrast theme.... I get this.....
1700287294163.png

I can't read it, but the toggles in the dock are there. So right now as long as I know which is which..... I'm good. The buttons all work (left is properties and right is Filters). All the pop ups work and look right, only the dock colors are not legible.

Note: I think plugins being in Prism Live is fairly new. I don't know when the update popped but now you can drop obs plugins into it. User>AppData>Local>PrismLiveStudio and you just drop the folders to install like with regular OBS

ATs_fm

Hey Exeldro :)
The docked source keeps disappearing after I restart OBS (30.0.2).
Any idea why this might be? Can you replicate this behaviour?

Exeldro

@ATs_fm do you have stream elements installed or does your OBS not exit without crash? Can you provide an OBS log file of a previous session with the issue?

ATs_fm

@ATs_fm do you have stream elements installed or does your OBS not exit without crash? Can you provide an OBS log file of a previous session with the issue?
I found this issue to be related to if I was logged into my twitch account or not. Seems to be a general issue with OBS to reset/resize docks if one is not logged in, maybe resulting in the source dock resetting to default which would be 'not docked' in this case, I assume. Source dock is no longer disappearing as long as I stay logged in.

ottawafro

When docking a scene or a grouped source , the scene items if they are grouped , do not show ... Would be useful if the Scene item would list the Grouped items aswell for manipulation.

ZeddGaming

Hello, the plugin's great and has made life a lot easier. Thank you Exeldro.

The only issue I am having is when I change Scene Collection, my docks sometimes stay active but change placement, and sometimes they are disabled (Still available to activate in the Docks drop down menu)

Any help please ?