Scoreboard Assistant

Non-Free Scoreboard Assistant 1.2.2

Vick

Hey I got this when I tried to authorize twitch https://vgy.me/8gSP3q.png . It works fine until I click "authorize".
It's saying "this page can't be shown. check if the https://api.twitch.tv address is still correct, looks up in google or refresh the page in some minutes".
Is it due to twitch being in Beta or something? Or am I missing a step?

I'll take the occasion to ask if you're planning to add iTunes to the music tab?

Hello Jaxel
Thank you for your super scoreboard. We are actually using is on our international canoepolo streaming. We have a request. Can you add a button for fading out the "event" graphic and the "casters" graphic. We are only using those in gamebreaks.
We are not good at programming, we just made it work, and it works well!
Cheers Canoepolo Denmark and Odense Canoepolo International

Hi Jaxel

I'm trying to use the "output as image" option to create a "text" slide show in OBS using the image slide show (to fade between player tags and their twitter handles), but I'm using the double bars method in the text entry, so whenever I input a player tag without a corresponding twitter handle, the image will be blank. Is there any way to output the images in such a way that if text field B is left empty that it can auto-populate with text field A? Or is there a different way of ensuring that the slide show won't rotate to an empty image if text isn't provided for it?

I don't have any programming experience or ability to create a scoreboard that can read and update from XML files, so this is the best solution I've come up with so far, apart from this one hiccup

XxRodnutzxX

Hi Jaxel,

I purchased this last night, love it and don't regret buying. However, I'm having some issues getting Scoreboard(2p)+ working. I have no clue how to link this tab to OBS and none of your videos ever provide crystal clear instructions on how to implement things. I've watch all of your videos at least twice now and not once could I find anything that walks you adding Scoreboard Assistant to OBS or help me resolve my problem.

From watching your videos I see you have lots of duplicate files so one of my questions is; am I supposed to duplicate the versus HTML, CSS, JS files and rename it to the 2p+ tab I created? From there am I supposed to then edit the JS file and add a line of code to activate the images? If that's the case then what is the code? Last am I then suppose to add this to OBS the same way I added the versus HTML template?

My second question is how come the code for the game info is missing in the versus HTML file? If it's there then why doesn't the game information populate in OBS at the bottom of the screen like it does in your videos? I love this program and your work is greatly appreciate but I am a bit perplex of the lack of documentation to help people like myself who are not savvy at this kind of thing.

Please can you or some kind person among these boards help me figure this out and get this working correctly. Thanks!

Attachments

• issue1.png
    issue1.png
    17.5 KB · Views: 156

DaPeeps

SO I just purchased this and the scripts and am having issues using it. Mostly relating to how to get it to show in OBS. Using your script package that came with the css and HTML files - I can get certain things to show as OBS browser source when choosing the HTML files. But I cant figure out how to get them to show for new panels I make, or even the default Versus one included wont show. Am I supposed to take your scripts and create new HTML files for each panel I make? I'm so confused....kind of just wish this would let you edit and generate an Overlay that can be used.

applesauc

I doubt that this will get a response, but I thought I might as well try.

After encountering an issue with OBS not automatically updating output images after saving, a problem that I know other people ran into without finding an exact solution, I discovered that when the output images are saved over by the program, the "last modified" timestamp gets set to a specific time instead of updating to the current time at saving (In my case, it sets the timestamp to 4:12am of this morning for whatever reason). This causes the thumbnail of the output images to revert to what they were at that time, but more importantly it means that OBS does not recognize that the files have changed when saved over more than once by the program. The text outputs don't have this problem, their timestamps update as expected.

Is there any way to have this timestamp update properly when the output images are saved?

Last edited:
I recently purchase the Scoreboard but at the time i try running it i received a message Config file not found, and i do not understant hjow to use it can you assist, the version it was given is 1.2.2

Jaxel

It has now been almost FIVE years since I released this version (3) of my panel writer... It's barely changed since the original release. I'm not a very good .NET programmer, so I didn't really want to work too much on this...

But I am a decent web developer. So I've actually been working this month in rewriting this application as a web site! I'm still working on it, so it will be a bit before it's available for preview. When that happens, I'll open it up to free beta testing for about a month.

Doing it as a web app means you'll be able to access the scoreboard from any computer, and any device, as long as you have a web browser. You'll also be able to give other users editor permissions, so they can update the scoreboard as well.

Jaxel

TWITCH NOTICE:

This addon has not been updated in many years... on August 12, 2019, Twitch will officially deprecate their v3 API; and as such, the Twitch integration built into this app will stop working. This application will receive no more updates as it has been replaced by another. You may continue to use this app, but third-party integration will start failing over time.

Noc0002

Anyone else still using non-web Scoreboard Assistant? I am thinking about getting a Stream Deck but struggling to make working AutoHotKey scripts to use with this program e.g. to increment scores. Jaxel or anyone: do you have old AHK scripts you could share?

Noc0002

Anyone else still using non-web Scoreboard Assistant? I am thinking about getting a Stream Deck but struggling to make working AutoHotKey scripts to use with this program e.g. to increment scores. Jaxel or anyone: do you have old AHK scripts you could share?
I think I figured it out. ControlClick function doesn't seem to work but WinActivate then Click does.