Scale To Sound

Scale To Sound 1.2.4

Qufy

This is a great plugin, But I would love to be able to set the filter to move at certain frequencies. For Example, only pulsing at low ends, rather than the whole audio level itself.
Duplicate your audio source, uncheck all audio tracks in its Advanced Audio Properties, add 3-Band Equalizer filter, lower mids and highs, use it as Audio Source in the filter

I'm not sure what happened, but THANK YOU! I either missed the Mac universal installer or you added it on Friday with your last update. I downloaded OBS 29.1.3. today and your installer and it works! Thanks again!

phedders

Amazing plugin. Any chance it could work on other parameters like opacity, saturation, hue shift.. lots of potential!

On OSX 13.4, I need the scale-to-sound.plugin directory under ~/Library/Application Support/obs-studio/plugins (under MY home directory), not /Library/Application Support/obs-studio/plugins (NOT the system directory).

From installing the package, I then dropped to a shell and did the following to fix:
Bash:
sudo mv /Library/Application\ Support/obs-studio/plugins/scale-to-sound.plugin ~/Library/Application\ Support/obs-studio/plugins/

Chuzz

"Squash and stretch scaling" I assume means changing just the width or just the height, this is already a thing.
Custom origin points were just added.
If you want to change any other property of a source using audio levels, check out Exeldro's Move Transition plugin which includes an Audio Move filter.
Hi to enable ' squash and stretch' the volume has to be maintained that way you get that awesome cartoony effect of thigs getting thinner when they stretch and fatter when they squash.
A good way to do this simple it to be able to able the ' invert' option to horizontal and vertical separately.

Chuzz

Squash n Stretched square eg with original at base

Sqaush stretch.gif

EmDzei

I have search this long time. OK, my OBS Studio "age" of streaming is short. OK. To my wish. Music is stereo. In my case even 5.1 surround. But can this plugin have in future two stereo channel? I mean the left element is listening the left channel and right right. I think you understand what I am wishing.

startoffs

I tried the linux zip on OBS Studio 29.1.3 ( in Ubuntu Mate). Unzipped and dropped it in .config/obs-studio/plugin-config. Sound to scale does not show up in filters. What am I doing wrong?

Wynvin

Hi! This plugin looks amazing, but I'm having some issues getting it to work in obs on windows. The filter is showing up when I add it to my PNG but there are no properties available when I actually add it.

Thanks!

kafkalino

I have the OBS 30.1.0 version, and i think the plugin make me crash when closing the app. Any idea to resolv the error ?

Attachments

• Crash 2024-03-15 02-55-19.txt
    150 KB · Views: 9

Grumpus

I have the OBS 30.1.0 version, and i think the plugin make me crash when closing the app. Any idea to resolv the error ?
Having this same issue, it's definitely this plugin. It's a shame, because the plugin works perfectly lol.
OBS 30.0.2 here, same issue with latest beta too.