Recordings are Sporadically choppy/stuttering

dreggy

I'm at a loss here. I've tried every fix you can probably think of and there is still this this subtle micro stutter in every recording that happens in moments regardless of settings. Not streaming, just locally recording gameplay, and the games themselves are not lagging or stuttering or losing frames when playing.

I've tried writing to different drives, running as admin, messing with quality settings, disabling psycho visual tuning, single instead of double pass, disabling HAGS, turning off nvidia game overlay, turning on and off g sync/v sync, the list goes on.

I can post an example clip, my log file for that clip, and my specs:

Log

Clip (happens sporadically, not constant. 1:58 is a good example but it happens throughout)

CPU: Intel Core i7-14700kf

GPU RTX 4070ti Super

MOTHERBOARD: MSI PRO Z-690A WIFI DDR5

RAM: 64GB

SSD: Samsung 970 evo plus 2tb, also tried secondary ssd and hdd. no difference

koala

According to the log,there are no lost or lagged frames. According to it, the video is flawless. You have a very powerful PC and are not asking too much with this recording. Try a different media player, for example VLC.
Also make sure you're recording to a fixed local drive. Not some external USB drive, because external drives have no write cache activated.