Question / Help planning to start streaming soon just wanted to confirmation about OBS NDI do i need gpu for 2nd pc(streaming pc not gaming pc )

ikrammahasin

planning to start streaming soon just wanted to confirmation about OBS NDI do i need good gpu and cpu for 2nd pc(streaming pc not gaming pc )

happenly i found out got these items in my house basement
i3 2120
gts 450

is this enough for 2nd pc ?
if not plsss advise /suggest to me minimum spec for 2nd pc
thnks in advance

Narcogen

No. Most likely you would be better off in a single PC configuration than trying to use that as a streaming PC.

ikrammahasin

No. Most likely you would be better off in a single PC configuration than trying to use that as a streaming PC.
I already test streaming with single pc but not satisfied with the fps i got droped like 20% when streaming

Maybe my spec not good enough
Ryzen 7 2700x
16gb ram 3000 mhz
Gtx1080

Instead of spend money on new hardware i found that old hardware and planning to use as 2nd pc for rendering stream

But since u suggested to use single pc i have to upgrade my gaming system i guess

FerretBomb

Switch OBS to using NVENC encoding. On a 10-series nVidia GPU, it's around x264 Fast quality, and will not affect your gameplay as NVENC is a separate part of the GPU core, which normally is sitting idle.