OBS will say "Encoding overloaded!

thetafps

Hello guys, i am a streamer of PUBG in facebook gaming and that is my config

Ryzen 5 5600x
Galax 2060Super
16gb ddr4

i receive this message "Encoding overloaded! Consider turning down video settings or using a faster encoding preset", in these moments I see my live on my cell phone and see the game/webcam image slower for a few seconds and pixelating even with the internet without oscillation.

FIRST OBS CONFIG
new nvenc
CBR
8000Bits
keyframe: 2
preset: high quality
profile: high
psycho visual: ON
GPU: 0
MaxB Frames: 2

and i receive "encoding overloaded"

SECOND OBS CONFIG
new nvenc
CBR
8000Bits
keyframe 2
preset max perfomance
profile: main
psycho visual: ON
GPU: 0
Max B-frames:2

and i receive the same message "encoding overloaded"

I really don't know what to do, i already tried the lowest possible setting!!!

help me pls.

qhobbes

Use Preset Quality and uncheck the box for Psycho Visual Tuning. If still having issues then

Lawrence_SoCal

I really don't know what to do, i already tried the lowest possible setting!!!
You didn't mention frame rate or resolution which are key drivers of how much data is being processed, that and bitrate [all of which will be in the log as request by qhobbes]

thetafps

I uninstalled the obs and went to try to make live using the config recommended by you (quality and psycho off) but the error remained.
Here are the log of the first stream I did for a few hours at 60fps and another log from a stream at 48fps

output config
output.png

video config
video.png

i send two logs, one streaming on 60fps and another in 48fps.
always the same error ://

help me pls

Attachments

• 2021-04-15 03-21-04.txt
    70.1 KB · Views: 26
  • 2021-04-15 03-24-10.txt
    62 KB · Views: 23

qhobbes

1. One of your audio devices (Microfone) has a sample rate that doesn't match the rest. This can result in audio drift over time or sound distortion. Check your audio devices in Windows settings (both Playback and Recording) and ensure the Default Format (under Advanced) is consistent. 48000 Hz is recommended.
OBS Sample Rate: 48000 Hz
Alto-falantes (High Definition Audio Device): 48000 Hz
Microfone (High Definition Audio Device): 44100 Hz
2. Change the refresh rate on your AOC monitor from 144 Hz to 120 Hz and cap your games at 120 FPS
3. Run OBS as Admin. Right click on shortcut, properties, advanced, check box, ok, apply, ok.
4. Having the YUV Color range set to "Full" will cause playback issues in certain browsers and on various video platforms. Shadows, highlights and color will look off. In OBS, go to "Settings -> Advanced" and set "YUV Color Range" back to "Partial".
5. Set your OBS FPS to 30
6. Your log contains streaming session. Results of this log analysis are limited. Please post a link to a clean log file.
To make a clean log file, please follow these steps:

1) Restart OBS as Admin.
2) Start your stream for at least 30 seconds. Make sure you replicate any issues as best you can, which means having any games/apps open and captured, etc.
3) Stop your stream.
4) Select Help > Log Files > Upload Current Log File. Send that link here.