Resource icon

obs-text-slideshow v2.0.0-alpha

qwe1154323937

Hello, your plug-in is very useful for OBS. It can easily play some circular content, but I encountered some errors in using it.
I'm a user in China. After I output Chinese, the plug-in will cut out the content beyond the text range. It does not completely display or wrap. This is a problem, so I can only adjust the number of words in the text.
Notice that it is cropped after a line exceeds the size of the title. The error I tested was in multi file read mode.
Then I localized the file. Let me send the CN file. Can you update it in the next version?
In the future, I will promote your plug-in on domestic video websites and attach your GitHub and OBS posts.

Attachments

• zh-CN.zip
    1.3 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

ottawafro

Would also say i have encounter the issue when the text doesn't appear until i make a modification such as transparency .
At 100% , put it to 99% , text appears and put it back to 100%

homes

Turkish language...

C:\Program Files\obs-studio\data\obs-plugins\obs-text-slideshow\locale

Attachments

• tr-TR.rar
    1.3 KB · Views: 32

jbwong05

Hello, your plug-in is very useful for OBS. It can easily play some circular content, but I encountered some errors in using it.
I'm a user in China. After I output Chinese, the plug-in will cut out the content beyond the text range. It does not completely display or wrap. This is a problem, so I can only adjust the number of words in the text.
Notice that it is cropped after a line exceeds the size of the title. The error I tested was in multi file read mode.
Then I localized the file. Let me send the CN file. Can you update it in the next version?
In the future, I will promote your plug-in on domestic video websites and attach your GitHub and OBS posts.
Thank you for the feedback and for the Chinese localization. Could you provide the file with the Chinese text that was not properly displaying or wrapping? Thanks

jbwong05

Would also say i have encounter the issue when the text doesn't appear until i make a modification such as transparency .
At 100% , put it to 99% , text appears and put it back to 100%
Not sure what the issue may be. Can you provide some more information about your setup (ex. OBS version, plugin version, operating system and version, text you were trying to display, GDI+ or Freetype 2)? Thanks

qwe1154323937

Thank you for the feedback and for the Chinese localization. Could you provide the file with the Chinese text that was not properly displaying or wrapping? Thanks

此处后续会显示本人赠送以及他人赞助来的装备

如果有你需要的请在直播间说出你需要的装备

如果你是一名大佬,可以捐献出你不用的日1常装备备备备备备备

今日出货:

暂无

欢迎关注本直播间

-------------------------------------------------------
The text displays only half of the second 备

Expanding the display area of the plug-in will not lead to its integrity. I don't know whether it is another setting problem or OBS display problem.
The original OBS text plug-in also displays the number of words, but it does not cut the text display.

ottawafro

Not sure what the issue may be. Can you provide some more information about your setup (ex. OBS version, plugin version, operating system and version, text you were trying to display, GDI+ or Freetype 2)? Thanks
OBS Studio 27.1.3 ( 64 Bit )
Windows 10 Version 20H2 ( OS Build 19042.1348 )
Plugin Version: obs-text-slideshow-1.5.2

Justing adding normal text in the Slidetexts

Slidetexts:

Ottawafro
/613fro
/ottawafro
/ottawafro

XuthusQelami

I love this plugin. I am wondering if it is possible to add text manually as if I can type the captions live?

For example, I can type a few words from the OBS platform and press enter. Each entry of words goes into a list of queues as each entry pops up on the screen smoothly.

Is it possible to make some words italic or bold in the text file but the rest normal. Or add subscript numbers. I use this for scripture in church.

wippercnmfpc

I have an issue using the install along with others. I start with obs studio not open and place the plugin in the obs studio folder and run the installer. I have seen some on videos where they run a free standing installer much like most windows programs. But when I try to do this, I get nothing and when I open OBS Studio, I don't find the plugin in the source list.

What can I do to make this work better?

TVEngineer

This plug-in appears to be crashing OBS 27.2.1 when changing scene collections. Uninstalling plug-in stops the crashing. Reinstalling leads to crashing. It appears I will have to now go back to the OBS text source.

TVEngineer

This plug-in also appears to be crashing OBS 27.2.3 when changing scene collections. Uninstalling plug-in stops the crashing. Reinstalling leads to crashing. It appears I will have to now go back to the OBS text source.

NeverQui

Hi, I'm using the OBS Text Slideshow plugin, but if I create text slides of varying lengths, the text glitches on transition. It works fine if the text slides have the same number of characters. I'm thinking the glitch happens when the bounding box is resized automatically. Changing the bounding box settings doesn't solve the problem. I'm on an M1 Mac Mini. OBS 27.2.4. I've updated the text slideshow plugin.

Thank you to anyone who can provide any insight!

NeverQui

Hi, I'm using the OBS Text Slideshow plugin, but if I create text slides of varying lengths, the text glitches on transition. It works fine if the text slides have the same number of characters. I'm thinking the glitch happens when the bounding box is resized automatically. Changing the bounding box settings doesn't solve the problem. I'm on an M1 Mac Mini. OBS 27.2.4. I've updated the text slideshow plugin.

Thank you to anyone who can provide any insight!
SOLVED - Right click the Source and adjust the Scale Filtering. Any option other than "Disable" seems to solve the problem.

By the way, I was able to reproduce the same problem with the Image Slideshow plugin. The same fix worked.

ottawafro

Would nice if the text and image slides could be combined.

Currently use both and would be nice if they would synch. Synching manually is a pain.