►MOB - ASRock B450 Steel Legend ►PSU - Deepcool DQ750ST
►PC CASE - Deepcool Matrexx 50 ►RAM Kingston HyperX FURY 4x8GB DDR4 3200MHz
►Water Cooler - Deepcool GAMMAXX L240 V2
►SSD - 120GB Kingston A400
►M.2 SSD - ADATA XPG 512GB
►M.2 SSD - GIGABYTE 512GB
►HARD DISK - 1TB
►HARD DISK - 2TB

I think that the problem is due to the fact that the processor is not stable at the frequency I clocked it, but it now looks more and more like a dog, because I already tick it several times at different frequencies and the problem remains, namely a momentary program crash!

I want advice to tell me what I can do to correct the problem, and to insert that a few versions of the program I did not have this problem, for example on 26.1.1 it was good?

Attachments

• Crash 2021-07-22 17-40-24.txt
    150 KB · Views: 28
  • 2021-07-22 17-45-59.txt
    60.5 KB · Views: 21

qhobbes

If you're having an issue with OBS when using overclocked hardware, set the speed back to the default rate.

PICK UP SPEED

A while ago I went to the latest BIOS update on my bottom and now I will do a test flow to see how I will be, by the way I think that since March when I updated the previous version of the BIOS this problem is in the input so I hope with new update to fix things, I also left the processor to automatic overclocking settings from ryzen master, so it will automatically overclock when it deems it necessary I will check how things are now and if there is an improvement or solution to the problem I will get back to standard setting the CPU clock, I still want a little more efficiency when rendering :)