Resource icon

OBS Lua OBS Stats on Stream v2.1

Skream

Hi, is it possible to show the current bitrate from different sources? I use Larix Screencaster and Broadcaster for IRL cams via SRT and I would like to show the bitrate of that cams.

Hi, is it possible to show the current bitrate from different sources? I use Larix Screencaster and Broadcaster for IRL cams via SRT and I would like to show the bitrate of that cams.
Not with this script, it only calculates the bitrate of the output, not input. I have no idea how to do it, because I am not familiar with SRT protocol nor Larix software. Theoretically it is possible ofc.

AAtext

太棒了,终于解决了我的TEXT文本文件刷新速度慢的问题,多谢多谢多谢多谢多谢多谢多谢多谢。

GreenComfyTea updated OBS Stats on Stream with a new update entry:

Release v2.0

• Massive Architectural Overhaul. Half of the script is rewritten. Should provide more stability and will be easier to maintain it for me;
  • Release version is now precompiled and consists of just one file, so it's easier to add the script to OBS;
  • ljsocket library is updated to latest commit acb3bc3 from Sep 1, 2022;
  • Now uses dkjson library v2.6 for...

Read the rest of this update entry...

REDDDDY

Recently , out of nowhere , my script log is showing up (always on top) with the following

Can you please advise on what I need to do to fix this? Please help

2023-09-02 12_04_26-malihsan.ict - TeamViewer.jpg

It looks like it might be related to new status bar introduced in OBSv29. They might have changed the API, I will look into it. Sorry for taking so long.

Actually, now I think that something happened to your profile config. The problem is with Target FPS variable. It is taken not from API, but from the profile config file. The script fails to parse the value as a number for some reason. Please, check you file and send [Video] section to me. (Don't send the whole file, it contains Twitch authentication info).

This is how my file looks like:
1697437269280.png

Recently , out of nowhere , my script log is showing up (always on top) with the following

Can you please advise on what I need to do to fix this? Please help

View attachment 97269

It is possible but I won't implement it. The performance hit from having the script on should be negligible (it's literally just reading a dozen of values, and I even have throttling in place for so simple task). Meanwhile, associated text source can already by shown/hidden with a hotkey by using the default OBS hotkey system.

is it possible to add hotkey shortcut option to Turn ON / OFF the script ?

ottawafro

having this scrip on giving me 0.6 - 0.8 frame lost when i have zero with this script unchecked and off .
Hopefully someone can improve upon this script in time .. Hotkeys not too much too ask .

What is 0.6-0.8 frame lost? What do you refer to: dropped frames, missed frames or skipped frames?
having this scrip on giving me 0.6 - 0.8 frame lost when i have zero with this script unchecked and off .
Hopefully someone can improve upon this script in time .. Hotkeys not too much too ask .