Hi @Exeldro. Apologies if this has already been reported but after updating to the OBS 33 beta, the Shader Filter plugins seems to have broke.
I'm not Exeldro or a programmer, but from my experiences you might want to try to reinstall his Shaderfilter? I do this with .lua's all the time after each upgrade. I think I did it once or twice with some of Exeldro's plugins, but I think once or twice he needed to fix it and he did. First I would manually delete it from the plugins folder then reinstall it with the installer. Best!.....I'm on a Mac and I will wait before updating based on your experiences.
Thanks for the heads up. I'll wait a little while before upgrading.Appreciated, apparently it's due to how obs handles graphics processing in version 33. We'll have to wait until effected plugins are updated for them to function propery again.
@Dystortion I made a fix, you can download a test build when logged in on GitHub from the bottom of this page: https://github.com/exeldro/obs-shaderfilter/actions/runs/36612181288