obs-shaderfilter

obs-shaderfilter 2.6.0

Hi @Exeldro. Apologies if this has already been reported but after updating to the OBS 33 beta, the Shader Filter plugins seems to have broke.

I'm not Exeldro or a programmer, but from my experiences you might want to try to reinstall his Shaderfilter? I do this with .lua's all the time after each upgrade. I think I did it once or twice with some of Exeldro's plugins, but I think once or twice he needed to fix it and he did. First I would manually delete it from the plugins folder then reinstall it with the installer. Best!.....I'm on a Mac and I will wait before updating based on your experiences.
 
Last edited:
I'm not Exeldro or a programmer, but from my experiences you might want to try to reinstall his Shaderfilter? I do this with .lua's all the time after each upgrade. I think I did it once or twice with some of Exeldro's plugins, but I think once or twice he needed to fix it and he did. First I would manually delete it from the plugins folder then reinstall it with the installer. Best!.....I'm on a Mac and I will wait before updating based on your experiences.

Appreciated, apparently it's due to how obs handles graphics processing in version 33. We'll have to wait until effected plugins are updated for them to function propery again.
 
Photoshop-like Layer Styles
Stroke / Drop Shadow / Inner Shadow / Outer Glow / Inner Glow / Bevel & Emboss / Color Overlay
 

Attachments

  • layer_styles.zip
    layer_styles.zip
    4.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 2026-10-03 120251.png
    2026-10-03 120251.png
    54.8 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top