OBS redux

Quidz

Soon.

It will include Filter support (chroma key, color key, color correction, cropping, image masks, video delay, and more), native Blackmagic device support, a dark theme, volume mute toggles, source visibility toggles, several fixes... 0.9.0 will be a pretty significant update.
sweet, can't wait & thx for the answer

StarErik

This might seem weird, but since there's recording, is there any chance there could be an audio only recording setting? With perhaps more formats, like WAV. I would love to record some uncompressed PCM through my HDMI capture card, which can't be recognized by any audio software.

Little glitch for 0.9.0: in "Dark" mode, "Cancel" button in a source properties window is strangely cropped in Linux (KDE). Same problem for other desktops and/or OS ?

Attachments

• RemuxWindow1.png
    RemuxWindow1.png
    16.3 KB · Views: 127

CartridgeGamer

Thanks for the update!
i have tested 0.9.0 briefly, and it seems to work fine - one thing i noticed tho is that "renaming" objects you have, in for example "Sources", does not work anymore for me. Worked fine in the previous version.

Gix

Little glitch for 0.9.0: in "Dark" mode, "Cancel" button in a source properties window is strangely cropped in Linux (KDE). Same problem for other desktops and/or OS ?
Same cropping issue in Cinnamon. But this should be given low priority for fix as it's only graphical.

Well i haven't been here for a long time. So what's going on? I just see that you add the game capture, but it's a little confuse to add it! and btw, what have happened with the sound capture?

Lain

Forum Admin
Lain
Forum Moderator
Developer
Working on 0.10.0, just getting hotkeys in (plus about a bazillion bugfixes)

Iasi Salomon

The edit scene without showing it function is already done on 0.9.0 or it's still in progress? Don't mean to rush, it's just i have to stream a HS tournament soon.

dodgepong

Administrator
Forum Admin
That feature is not currently being worked on, since there are several other higher-priority things being worked on right now. It will very likely not be done before your broadcast.

Isegrim

Just took a look at 0.10.0 (win) and i have a suggestion to make: It would be nice if it was possible to double click sliders to reset the to their default value. I assume this will be included eventually.

Lain

Forum Admin
Lain
Forum Moderator
Developer
Double click sliders to reset to their default value? I don't understand, what specifically are you referring to?

Isegrim

Double click sliders to reset to their default value? I don't understand, what specifically are you referring to?
An example: adding a filtert to a source, lets say it's colour correction, after you have adjusted the contrast value, you double click the slider button and it resets to 0.00.
I'm used to this behaviour from virtual mixers and video editing software.

Lain

Forum Admin
Lain
Forum Moderator
Developer
It does need a reset to default thing, but I'm unfamiliar with the idea of "double clicking on the slider", perhaps I need some context of where this occurs and in what other programs specifically.