Bug Report OBS Recording Black Screen issues with fullscreen mode in Photoshop CC

Stinkisar

Hello first post, I'm very new with the software I like it all quite a lot but I've encountered a really weird bug and no search so far helped me find a possible solution.

Here is the clip of the bug > https://www.dropbox.com/s/4nqksuakmjqsf3d/2020-05-26 20-44-14.mp4?dl=0

I've attached the log so if anyone has any clue on how to fix this I'd really like to know how. If not I guess I can try to, not use the full screen mode with menu bar.

I can't really read the log correctly but this line :
20:33:13.793: warning: 2 frames left in the queue on closing
is probably related to this issue?

Thanks

Attachments

• 2020-05-26 20-31-36.txt
    7.7 KB · Views: 28

Stinkisar

So I figured if I turn off the graphics processor inside photoshop I don't get the same error, so I'm guessing it's down to obs using the same graphics card as photoshop. I guess I have to try switching obs to intel gpu will try that.

qhobbes

From the Log Analyzer:
The version of Windows you are running has a limitation which causes performance issues in hardware accelerated applications (such as games) if multiple monitors with different refresh rates are present. Your system's monitors have 2 different refresh rates, so you are affected by this limitation. You can fix this performance problem by setting all displays to use the same refresh rate.

This problem is fixed in the '2004' release of Windows 10, due in the first half of 2020. A prerelease version of this Windows release is currently available via the Windows Insider 'Slow' ring.

Stinkisar

From the Log Analyzer:
The version of Windows you are running has a limitation which causes performance issues in hardware accelerated applications (such as games) if multiple monitors with different refresh rates are present. Your system's monitors have 2 different refresh rates, so you are affected by this limitation. You can fix this performance problem by setting all displays to use the same refresh rate.

This problem is fixed in the '2004' release of Windows 10, due in the first half of 2020. A prerelease version of this Windows release is currently available via the Windows Insider 'Slow' ring.

Ah I know about this, when I play games I usually disable the other monitor, I meant for OBS does it produce any issues.

So back to the photoshop issue, I've switched to the internal graphics for the other monitor and put OBS into power saver mode, but alas I'm still getting the same bug? And I'm really not sure why since photoshop is using the nvidia gpu?

Did I do something wrong here?

Attachments

• 2020-05-26 21-43-48.txt
    7.9 KB · Views: 22
  • ApplicationFrameHost_MeGvfdC1Is.png
    ApplicationFrameHost_MeGvfdC1Is.png
    21.1 KB · Views: 27
  • Photoshop_37iLpPXd4Z.png
    Photoshop_37iLpPXd4Z.png
    44.8 KB · Views: 25