OBS Randonly Making me Go Offline in Streams

DominantAlex182

So I've been experiencing an issue for a few weeks where my stream randomly goes offline. This has happened on both of my laptops. The most recent log is attached.

Attachments

• Log.txt
    19.6 KB · Views: 17

Lawrence_SoCal

I strongly recommend fixing your audio sampling rate mismatches
Test WITHOUT using WiFi
there are more reason than I can enumerate as to why WiFi that used to work for you for a given use case, now doesn't. There are some relatively easy steps for a knowledgeable person to perform to check/test WiFi. And in many cases, you'll identify a cuplrit. But there remain plenty of other WiFi interference issues that require network engineer level real-time monitoring and associated expertise to troubleshoot. The denser the urban area you are in, higher the likelihood of WiFi interference issues (be they ones you should be aware of, to the more esoteric).
- the exception to this - you are in a rural area, with WiFi access Point in same room as PC, configured for 1 and only 1 client, and non-default config to ignore other WiFi clients, and no misbehaving older WiFi client powered up and beaconing

You are using CPU encoding. What are you using for real-time hardware resource monitoring to make sure your issue isn't simply an overloaded PC? and number of OS, driver, or other apps (running in background) updates could cause a different CPU utilization rate, and push your system 'over the edge' so to speak.

qhobbes

Your log shows, "User stopped the stream." It also shows an outdated version of OBS. Update to 29.1.3 or newer.