spectralizer-1.3.4
download password ntwyjyd9

obs-websocket-4.9.1
download password zc2y9u14

StreamFX-0.11.0.0a1
download password dsrnihtm

StreamDeckPlugin-5.0.0
download password 9pkbvd0r

I just compiled it for arm64. The original source code has not been changed.
I'm going to take a break. thanks.
Hey man, the OBS M1 version worked pretty awesome for me, and thanks for this.

WOuld you be able to re-upload the compiled versions for spectralizer and advanced scene switcher again? Mighty thanks!

WOuld you be able to re-upload the compiled versions for spectralizer and advanced scene switcher again? Mighty thanks!
I feel that the way to create the spectralizer and advanced scene switcher available in this version of OBS is special. I don't understand it.

jex

Hi @callimeron, would you mind to upload the ARM builds of OBS and plugins on Dropbox, Google Drive, Github,...where we can download the files anytime?

KCR

Never mind! Stream Deck is now working! Wow everything seems to be all set! Thank you folks who do this, gonna do a test stream today!

KCR

Never mind! Stream Deck is now working! Wow everything seems to be all set! Thank you folks who do this, gonna do a test stream today!
Just tested this - seems to work great thanks @callimeron and @kellemar - overall CPU was 10% for about and hour and half stream. Added sources on the fly, had a bunch of stuff open, switched scenes via Stream Deck - all seems great! OBS via Rosetta was usually 20-25% and would periodically spike to 60-70% and sometimes a really odd "-72903808%". So this is a major improvement for me. Like I said even the version kellemar posted seems to allow me to use a Browser Source without issue. So knock on wood seems really great!

2020 M1 MacBook Air 8gb - just for reference.

Thanks again!

advanced scene switcher 1.15.3 (I couldn't build 1.16.x) no test
download password npnbzc10

Copy "advanced-scene-switcher.plugin" to "/Library/Application Support/obs-studio/plugins”.
The build method has been changed and it was difficult.
Maybe the official OBS28.0 will also look like this.

advanced scene switcher 1.15.3 (I couldn't build 1.16.x) no test
download password npnbzc10

Copy "advanced-scene-switcher.plugin" to "/Library/Application Support/obs-studio/plugins”.
The build method has been changed and it was difficult.
Maybe the official OBS28.0 will also look like this.
advanced scene switcher 1.16.3-2-gf955c07
Warmuptill gave me some advice and I was able to build it. Thank you.

download password y6uuj2gn

seabass9

Thank you @callimeron for providing this M1 version. I just ran some tests on my MacBook Air M1 and the performance jump is dramatic. I tested recording 1080p from a DSLR using an elgato capture card, also with virtual camera (I send to zoom) and all of my usual everyday things open. This would usually start causing issues with the rosetta version, but this is impressive. Check out the screenshot below. (1) Rosetta, 2) ARM 3) ARM+ Hardware encoder. Hopefully OBS Project can start providing official M1 releases soon. Also thank you for the plugins, still testing them.

m1_obs_performance_gains.jpg

Reactions: KCR