Question / Help OBS not picking up Hauppauge HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition game audio

loco151

So I tried using the program that Hauppauge allows you to download and it turns out that its complete s**t so I looked up if there were other ways to record my Xbox one and I found a video saying that you can use OBS so that's what I did. I followed the video instructions and set it up and 70% of why I didn't use the hauppauge software was because it wasn't recording my game audio and then I just did a test saying something stupid to see if it would record my game and microphone audio at the same time and it was only recording my mic audio and not my game audio. I spent the last hour trying to see if anyone else had the same problem as me and I searched on YouTube and the obs forums and some things came up and nothing solved my solution. my set up is like this, I have my Xbox one HDMI running into the HDMI in port on my hauppauge, then I have the HDMI cable that came with the hauppauge running from the HDMI out port and into my TV, then I have the USB running from the Hauppauge into my computer and then I open OBS and I have the scene already set up with the hauppauge as a game capture device source and the video is coming through fine and the mic audio is fine but I just cant get the game audio to come through. If anyone actually responds to this post (I haven't had the best luck with threads) then please try to help even if you try and cant get it fixed than that's fine id rather some one try to help rather than no one. Thanks

Here are the logs for the last time I tried it dont know if it will help or not