OBS not detecting audio from output

Pipion

For a while now, I've been wanting to be able to play music, a stream, etc. while I was streaming. And the headphones I use, SteelSeries Arctis 5, technically have two audio playback devices, "Arctis 5 Chat" and "Arctis 5 Game". My thought was that I could play the audio I wanted the stream to hear - any games, sometimes discord - through the "Game" device, and the audio I wanted to hear - the game, discord and chrome or spotify - through the "Chat" device, setting each application's volume with EarTrumpet. I would set windows to output "Chat" to me, and OBS to output "Game" to the stream.

However, after adding both devices as audio outputs in OBS, the devices could not play at the same time. If "Game" was set as the output device in windows, OBS would not detect anything from "Chat", and vice versa. And by not detect, I mean there would be no sign of audio at all; the levels at the bottom would not light up, and I couldn't hear anything from the stream end.

The only answer I have found with some hope of working was fiddling with Windows Sonic, but that didn't help at all. I have tried with other audio devices, including my speakers and virtual audio cable, to no avail. I have set all of my devices to both 44.1 and 48 kHz, and disabled surround sound, and nothing has worked. The audio still doesn't show up.

At this point, I'm thinking it might be either an issue with windows or maybe EarTrumpet, but I don't know what else to do except ask for help. Any and all would be appreciated.

Log File: https://obsproject.com/logs/Y14AVE3ISkc2NamA

Pipion

with this type of headset its give everytime problems ! its same as bluetooth headset !
But as I said, I'm getting the same issue with other devices as well. Plus, both channels can definitely play audio at once, even when I'm using the mic. The issue is that OBS is not detecting audio from any device other than the one set as the output in windows.