Question / Help obs ndi fps falling problem

ogcwallhack

Hi fps I am experiencing declines
broadcast computer and game computer firewall off network sharing open
I am using gigabit connection and cat6 cable motherboard gigabit supported.
I cannot start broadcasting when my broadcast is coming to my computer.
but I am sending 60 fps on my gaming computer. FPS falls.
PUBG is getting this problem my screen card is powerless 80 fps in the game
but the situation is getting better. Fixed the game 60fps can send the broadcast 30fps stable
in this way the game is not stable
Why does obs ndi need the fps of my video card.
I've tried x264 and quick sync from obs settings
fps values on the external graphics card generally affect the state
obs ndi quick sync not working
fast synchronization works only when recording on the game computer
I'm waiting for your help

I'm primarily sorry I'm writing with the translation tool I don't know English

Game My Computer
İ5 4690K 4GHz
16 GB 1600 MHz RAM
AMD R9 380 4GB
Samsung 250GB 850 EVO SSD

Broadcast computer
AMD Ryzen 7 1700 3GHz
8 GB 2400 MHz (Single module)
Nvidia Geforce GT 430 2GB
Kingston 240GB SSDNow

Narcogen

OBS needs to render frames before the NDI plugin can encode them. OBS does not work like ShadowPlay, it is not free to use in terms of GPU resources. If you need to capture footage from one PC to another with no GPU resources the only solution is hardware or to use recording software like ShadowPlay that do not allow for arbitrary overlays that require frame composition and rendering.

ogcwallhack

OBS needs to render frames before the NDI plugin can encode them. OBS does not work like ShadowPlay, it is not free to use in terms of GPU resources. If you need to capture footage from one PC to another with no GPU resources the only solution is hardware or to use recording software like ShadowPlay that do not allow for arbitrary overlays that require frame composition and rendering.

newtek ndi tools scan converter
I found this software is quite fluent in the current issue is solved at this time. I can try if you have a different software to offer.
the only problem is I cannot send the sound of my microphone in the game computer to my broadcast computer

Narcogen

Make sure your game audio is on Track 1 in advanced audio settings (mixer). The NDI plugin only sends audio from Track 1.