OBS / Minecraft colors are wrong, no matter what...

McSpicy

So I have a this problem with OBS and/or Minecraft where the colors shown on OBS (and elsewhere) are different than what I see in-game. Now I would just show you 2 screenshots so you can see what I'm talking about, but any way I try to capture the game on my computer, the colors come out differently then when I'm actually fullscreen in-game in real time. Also I just tried putting in a screenshot of the incorrect colors into this thread, but when I did, THE COLORS LOOKED CORRECT! So instead I'll put a link to my reddit post with a video of what the incorrect colors looks like. As you can see the 'magenta' wool is pink, and everything is sort of blown out. I have tried everything from OBS settings including every combination of color settings, I have tried messing with Nvidia's color settings, I can't figure it out and I'm losing my mind. If anyone wants to help me out with it, my discord is Mc Spicy#1234

McSpicy

So I have a this problem with OBS and/or Minecraft where the colors shown on OBS (and elsewhere) are different than what I see in-game. Now I would just show you 2 screenshots so you can see what I'm talking about, but any way I try to capture the game on my computer, the colors come out differently then when I'm actually fullscreen in-game in real time. Also I just tried putting in a screenshot of the incorrect colors into this thread, but when I did, THE COLORS LOOKED CORRECT! So instead I'll put a link to my reddit post with a video of what the incorrect colors looks like. As you can see the 'magenta' wool is pink, and everything is sort of blown out. I have tried everything from OBS settings including every combination of color settings, I have tried messing with Nvidia's color settings, I can't figure it out and I'm losing my mind. If anyone wants to help me out with it, my discord is Mc Spicy#1234
Also OBS recordings of say my browser ALSO records the colors wrong!