OBS just won't work

HankHokage

I started using OBS to record videos (again) but now I'm running into more issues than when I started the first time. When I installed OBS on my laptop it was set up and go. Now it's a LOT more complicated than that.
Issue 1: Audio. OBS picks up my Mic, Discord and desktop audio, but only records the first 2. What's up with that?
Issue 2: Display. It will no longer record my display. It'll show up on the preview like it's working fine, but when I click "Start Recording" and then "Stop Recording" (Given there is time in between) there is no video.
Last night I recorded a video (Which I have since deleted for issues I have fixed) without the display issue, but when I went to the discord for the audio issue I was given instructions to follow because I use a laptop. (Dell G3 15 2019 edition) When I followed the instructions that's when the display issue started. I've tried all of the display capture options (Game Capture, Display Capture, Window Capture, etc.) and none of them work. I record in MP4 because I want to edit the videos.

Here are my laptop specs and settings in OBS:
Dell G3 15: Core i7 9750H, GTX 1660Ti Max-Q
Headphones: Arctis 5 gaming

Settings:
Output:
View attachment 58991
Audio:

View attachment 58992

Video:
View attachment 58993

I brought these issues to the discord and when I said that the solutions I was given didn't work I was patronized for no apparent reason. Can anyone here help me? If you need more info you can text me on Discord at Pope Thanos#9072. If I don't respond right away please don't spam me.
Log file: https://obsproject.com/logs/W1oJIR_MinExbWPC