OBS Crashing when deleting Source

Swamp_Spirit

Just as the title says, OBS crashes when I remove a source. I use the Scrab plugin to take screenshots with OBS, and I want to fix this before my whole stream crashes when I remove it from any of my Scenes.

The crash log seems to indicate that the problem is the "streamdeckpluginqt6.dll" file, but if I remove it, my streamdeck cannot interact with OBS.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• Crash 2024-03-20 09-41-45.txt
    150 KB · Views: 8
Are you using the latest version of OBS? I think this problem occurred with the latest betas and RC of OBS

I had that same problem with these betas and RC, but a update of Streamdeck solved the problems. Now the final version of OBS 30.1 has been released

Swamp_Spirit

Are you using the latest version of OBS? I think this problem occurred with the latest betas and RC of OBS

I had that same problem with these betas and RC, but a update of Streamdeck solved the problems. Now the final version of OBS 30.1 has been released
Yup, I'm using the latest version of both software; I usually never download any of the Betas, just to be safe, in case there are problems like that.

Blackink

You can hold the Alt key down and at the same time, press the Print Screen button on your keyboard. That takes a screenshot of your monitor and puts it on the clipboard for pasting in another software or text document, like Word.

Swamp_Spirit

You can hold the Alt key down and at the same time, press the Print Screen button on your keyboard. That takes a screenshot of your monitor and puts it on the clipboard for pasting in another software or text document, like Word.
That's not what I meant. Scrab puts the screenshot directly into OBS and is faster.

Rather than Taking a screenshot, creating a new image source, and selecting the file so it can show up on stream,
All you have to do is press a hotkey and highlight an area on your monitors. Then, it automatically puts a new source for your stream.

I like using it cause it allows conversations, jokes, and stuff alike to flow better, IMO, especially if you're having a conversation that requires context from an image.

Grumpus

Having the same issues here, they went away for a bit and now they're back.
Streamdeck updated to latest, OBS on 30.1.2.

Attachments

• Crash 2024-04-24 21-05-42.txt
    150 KB · Views: 5

AlfaTrion

I updated streamdeck, I updated OBS, I updated Chrome, I updated my nVidia drivers, rebooted PC.

Same as always, crashes when I delete a source. Says it was the qt6 streamdeck plugin.

Attachments

• Crash 2024-04-26 18-26-31.txt
    150 KB · Views: 1