Question / Help OBS Crashes When Registering On A Website

sonarsystems

I am a programmer and am creating a programming tutorial on how to create a registration form, when I go to register a user it keeps crashing for some reason. I thought for some odd reason it maybe have been just my website but it also occurred the same on Facebook during the registration form. It happens roughly towards the end when im about to register, sometimes when I click register but doesn't seem to like registration forms online.

I am using Mac OS X Catalina, could that be related to the problem. Any help is very much appreciated, thanks in advance.

The crashlog is attached,

I also get this as well in another window when it crashes:

The action “Run Shell Script” encountered an error: “QMetaObject::connectSlotsByName: No matching signal for on_advAudioProps_clicked()

QMetaObject::connectSlotsByName: No matching signal for on_advAudioProps_destroyed()

QMetaObject::connectSlotsByName: No matching signal for on_program_customContextMenuRequested(QPoint)

error: Service '' not found

[mp4 @ 0x7fb704000000] Using AVStream.codec to pass codec parameters to muxers is deprecated, use AVStream.codecpar instead.

[mp4 @ 0x7fb704000000] Using AVStream.codec to pass codec parameters to muxers is deprecated, use AVStream.codecpar instead.

[mp4 @ 0x7fb704000000] track 1: codec frame size is not set”

Attachments

• Crashlog.txt
    114.3 KB · Views: 38