flowingblaze

I have been using obs to record minecraft, and I've encountered a few errors. The most pressing issue is the video error. I have two sources which is a "browser" source that I have a twitch chat thing I found online so my twitch chat could be displayed in my recording the other source is the "Display Capture" which captures my computer screen. The browser source has made itself visible sometimes mid-recording (not streaming) when I had made it invisible for the sake of my videos, I figured that I would just deal with it then last night a more pressing issue happened where my "Display Capture" source which displays my computer screen randomly goes out mid-recording and I don't have any keybinds to turn it off. I was just watching my video to edit and it randomly goes to black and then to the game and I can't figure out why. The second Issue I have is a long time audio issue. I forget when it appeared but it was sometime after I fixed an echo issue with my mic in obs, It randomly makes noises that I assume are an ingame noise but the recording is making it distorted and glitchy for some reason, I didn't ask about this eariler because I figured it could be a funny bit in my videos and streams until I figured out how to resolve the issue but with my other issues I figured now would be a good time to mention it in case it is related. I think my obs is updated to latest version. https://obsproject.com/logs/oXw30aRPonp8FU-b is the log file (I'm pretty sure, this is my first post so forgive me if I accidentally tagged this wrong or something by the way)
I need to get this fixed ideally before tomorrow, 9/4/2021, as I planned a stream then and I can't stream with these errors as my stream would be hard to watch and low quality.