Nvenc encoder crash, cant figure this out

JeevS

Ever since a few weeks or even a couple of months ago i started getting infrequent obs crashes where the encoder would crash. At the time i thought it was game specific but then it started happening in a new game multiple times in a 4 hour period.

log file
crash file

a little back story, its an rtx 3070 and i have clean installed the drivers the day before these logs where taken.
There was no crashes before. the only thing i can really think of is that im putting to many process on the gpu alone? even tho it never crashes when playing games to the absolute max with high framerates and high resolution.
Any help would be very appreciated thank you for talking the time!

Attachments

• obs64_rBoxMon6yD.png
    obs64_rBoxMon6yD.png
    24.4 KB · Views: 82

Harold

Because the crash is in browser components and you have the streamelements ".live" plugin installed, we cannot provide further support until the issue is tested against an install that has cleanly removed the ".live" plugin.

To cleanly remove SE.Live:

1. Uninstall SE.Live
  2. Uninstall OBS Studio (make sure that "User Settings" is not selected)
  3. Install OBS Studio again from https://obsproject.com/
    Your settings will be saved unless you have selected to delete them during removal.

JeevS

Because the crash is in browser components and you have the streamelements ".live" plugin installed, we cannot provide further support until the issue is tested against an install that has cleanly removed the ".live" plugin.
Thank you i will start by doing that!

JeevS

here we go i did as u said and did a test stream still crashed her are the logs
log file
crash file