Question / Help Need help with Windows -> Rekordbox -> VoiceMeeter -> OBS Studio -> Live Streaming (Part 2)

alllright

This thread is the continuation of Part 1 (only 10 images allowed per thread...).

Beyond this point, all images are about OBS Studio. As i said earlier, i didn't get this OBS part of the puzzle to work, yet. It seems possible, but something's missing, dunno why.

Image 11: The Audio settings in OBS. What should be configured here, considering all that i have available and described so far?
image11_obs01.png

Image 12: The Audio settings in OBS (continuation). The image shows the available devices for Desktop Audio my system has to be used. What should be configured here (if any), considering all that i have available and described so far?
image12_obs02.png

Image 13: The Audio settings in OBS (continuation). The image shows the available devices for Mic/Auxiliary Audio my system has to be used. What should be configured here (if any), considering all that i have available and described so far?
image13_obs03.png

Image 14: The New Source list in OBS that is available in my system. Note the ASIO option that i have (this option is not coming out-of-the-box with the tool). I had to install a plug-in on it to thus be shown here.
image14_obs04.png

Image 15: After choosing an ASIO source in the step before, this is the list of available devices in my system. What should be configured here (if any), considering all that i have available and described so far?
image15_obs05.png

Image 16: If i have chosen VoiceMeeter Virtual ASIO as the device in the step before, this is the list of available Channels in my system (note that these channels are the exactly same ones that are being mapped in Rekordbox INPUT and OUTPUT when i chose the same driver there).
image16_obs06.png

Image 17: This image shows another alternative to the ASIO source that i have mentioned before. Here we have the list of available Devices on my system if i choose the Audio Input Capture option. This is the most common option that everybody is using in every video tutorial i have seen so far. I have tried everything from this list, i think (even things that don't make any sense at all, due to my despair, i really lost the count...). What should be configured here (if any), considering all that i have available and described so far?
image17_obs07.png

To the forum administrators:

This f***** thread cost me more than 4 hours to write and compile.

I really need help here.

Please respect this, before taking any deleting action. Thank you.

Anyway, thank you for any incoming help, in advance.

Alllright

alllright

Solution found. A simple one, as (almost) they always are.

RCA to 1/4'' cable connected from the external amp's Record Out to Laptop's Mic line in.

Sound quality stays good (from 24 to 16 bits at 48000hz) which, for a live stream is very very decent.

An additional logical mapping needed to be made from Mic to AudioMeeter Virtual ASIO driver (input).

Finally, in OBS, a simple mapping of the AudioMeeter output signal to a new Mic device.

So, resuming, External mixing from a DJM-450 with 2 CDJ's and two turntables, using Rekordbox and two cameras in OBS.

Cheers