saikikat

Hey guys I’ve been struggling all night with this. I personally have a pair of Skullcandy headphones (wire ones- not headphones that you wear on your head but ones you stick in your ears). Anyways I have utilized “iShowU Audio Capture” with my app “Audio MIDI Setup” and at first when I followed steps I found online on how to use those things— my stream on Twitch had the audio of me talking and I’m pretty sure it was picking up from the microphone on my headphones. But I was watching anime with people in my stream and you couldn’t hear the audio from the anime at all. I looked at the tutorial I followed again and saw I missed some steps/didn’t read it all. When I followed all the steps including going to Settings>Sound and changing output to “multi-output device” then input to “iShowU Audio Capture” the stream finally had the audio from the anime I was streaming. But then you couldn’t hear me. Ever since then I have been stuck on how I can hear both me and the anime I’m streaming on twitch. Everything leads me to “headset this” and “headset that”. Is it not possible for me to stream and have audio coming from the mic on my Skullcandy headphones as well as the media I am streaming? Sorry for the long post but I wanted to provide details to help anyone who can help me. Thank you!