Move

Move 2.12.0

DTechNation

Hey Exeldro,

I know OBS v27 is only RC2, but even using v2.4.0, I am running into issues where the transitions seem to "pop/blur" at the end of the transition of a .mov source when there is a translucent layer in front of it. (I attached images of the upper left corner). It appears as the before picture up until the end then soothes out to the after.

This was not an issue with v2.4.0 running on obs v26

Attachments

• after.PNG
    after.PNG
    114.5 KB · Views: 69
  • before end.PNG
    before end.PNG
    95.1 KB · Views: 63

DTechNation

@DTechNation filters on the scene don't work on the transition, try putting the filters on the sources
It worked on version 26 of obs. I have a color correction filter (opacity) on an "embedded scene-as-a-source". It is a blurred background of my capture so I unfortunately cannot apply it just on a the capture source

KazuoMK

Hello. I'm using MacOS 10.15.6 and OBS 26.1.2 and when I want to delete Move source / move transition or whatever filter I have my OBS just crashes.. In order to fix I need to uninstall the plugin.. I'm gonna update my OS to 11.2 bug I dont know if that will fix. Anyone has same issue here on macOS?
@Exeldro you know about this issue ?

DTechNation

It worked on version 26 of obs. I have a color correction filter (opacity) on an "embedded scene-as-a-source". It is a blurred background of my capture so I unfortunately cannot apply it just on a the capture source

Hey just an fyi, I used source mirror and applied the blur to that. The weird video fadeout during movement mentioned earlier is still present with no embedded scenes/no filters on any scene. Works fine on OBS 26

Merl Click

Any thoughts on the move value being a random number between defined values? That starts to get a lil hectic, but could lead to some variety!

Schlumpf666aoe

Hey Exeldro, first of all, thx for your Amazing work, its just awesome!
I use move transition for a nice transition between 2 scenes. Only issue I have, i dont know how to set up my music source to fade in or out smooth.
For the fade out, I have already a workaround, but dont know to do the fade in at the same time as the visual transition is.

Is there a solution for this?

rusty1

I love the Move Transition. It's absolutely essential to my set up. Now that Source visibility transitions are being added, it's making things so much better.

The problem is that when I use a Move Transition as a Source Transition, it crashes OBS after triggering the transition a few times. I can trigger it 2-5 times before it crashes. I am on MacOS Big Sur. This happens both in OBS 27 and in the modified package of OBS 26 that has the source transitions added to it.

rusty1

It looks like Version 2.4.1 no longer crashes OBS on Mac when using it as a source transition. Thank you!

wolfi.anor

@wolfi.anor it sounds like wrong source matching to me, what matching settings have you set on the move transition and in move transition override filters?
Sorry for the late response, I was very busy at work. The case is no case anymore, the solution was so simple: I forgot in the Move transition itself to add in the appearing and disappearing item section the transition itself (in my case: Fade). Did set it up, and "oh wonder" all worked flawless. Yeah, in this case layer 8 did full strike in again... LOL

Thank you for your plugins, they are extremely good! Keep up the good work!

Luminair

Thank you for the quick update to 2.4.1!

I have a setup question: I am able to get my camera source moving when the plugin is set as the SCENE transition. But not when move transition override is set as the camera source's effect filter. I just want to set the camera to move to wherever it is, regardless of scene. Maybe that's not possible, but I imagined setting this filter once and having it work everywhere, one-and-done. Thanks in advance for the clarification!

Damani2

Hey Exeldro,

Any idea how I could use your plugin with a time-lapse? Basically I record a video in OBS (multiple sources) and speed it up in post. What parameter can I adjust I guess to increase the speed of the move animations so they're not lost when I retime my footage. Any advice on what to consider or how I could achieve this would be appreciated.

ASchneider

Hello @Exeldro!

Is is possible to add the possibility to hide a source from inside a group, using scene filter?

I'm trying to hide a player source when the scene is active but this source is inside a group, so only the group shows up an option.

I could just create a move filter in the group source but I use this group on many other scenes and I just want to hide a source from inside it in that specific scene

Thank you!

Exeldro

@ASchneider you can have a move source filter on the scene pointing to the group, but not moving the group, that has a next move or simultaneous move of a move source filter that is on the group, that does the hiding.
So have a move source on a scene only to trigger a move source on the group

JusJayD

I have this set up to move a folder around my scene so it's not in the way of some game element. Since my camera is not straight on, is there a way to make it also mirror when it moves so that i am always looking towards the center of the scene and not away from the game?

andreabianchi

Hi @Exeldro,
thanks for your amazing plugin, it's being really useful.

I have just one problem that I'm not able to resolve. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. I have two scenes that contain my overlay images. They are the same sources for both scenes, I just copied and pasted the reference so the same name just a different position.
When I switch between this two scenes everything works fine and the sources move from one position to the other.
Now I want to import these two scenes into other scenes that contain also my cam and others elements. If I try to switch between these other scenes the plugin doesn't seem to match correctly the sources and so I get just a normal move transition like the elements are all different.
Am I doing something wrong or it is normal that these sources are not matched? I checked the name and I tried all the matching options but none seems to work. I was reading that could be also the bounding box settings, but changing it doesn't solve the problem.

My setup is:
- Scene overlay 1
- Scene overlay 2
- Main Scene 1:
------Scene overlay 1
------Other elements
- Main Scene 2:
------Scene overlay 2
------Cam & Other elements

Switching between Scene overlay 1 and 2 works fine. Switching between the two main scenes it's not matching the sources inside the two scenes overlay.

Thanks a lot for your help!

dayuanyuan0827

不同场景下同一摄像头,如何在转场过程中切换摄像头的滤镜效果。比如场景1的摄像头不添加滤镜效果,转场到场景2自动添加一个滤镜效果。