Read the rest of this update entry...The tool was under the approval queue for a couple weeks, and I was making changes during the downtime. Here's the changelist.
- make skins stand out better
- remove ambiguity on assignment texts
'Push stick-left to right' isn't a clear text
- better deadzone decision
- properly skip looking for dpad change for render when it doesn't exist in the mapping
- fix Renderer getting
undefinedas a skin name when a new gamepad is found on a slot previously used...
Read the rest of this update entry...From now on, localhost is not a necessity for using a custom skin. You can load your custom skin directly from the control panel, and share it to other users as a single JSON file after it's loaded.
- new on-screen custom skin loader
- accepting data URIs and links as skin source images
- refresh the skin frame on fadeout option change
- clarity improvements on the joystick skin
- skin structure
- remove `src` properties from `layer`s
- support static images as layer...
Read the rest of this update entry...
Read the rest of this update entry...Separate deadzone update feature is added. I felt like I should add it, as explaining how to change the deadzone as 'manually edit the mapping json' or 'do the assignment process again' was uncomfortable.
Read the rest of this update entry...View attachment 57644 View attachment 57645
This update brings flexibility to skin customization: you can make multiple skins using the same set of spritesheets. To demonstrate this, I merged 4 default skins into 2 folders: gamepad ones and joystick ones are now in their own folders.
I also made two variations on the MegaPad skin to demonstrate it.
Lots of things were going on in the code, but I hope that doesn't affect the use of Mini Padder at all.
Read the rest of this update entry...This update is made 25 June, and is posted here now as I see my page is approved.
- fix the renderer not being able to find a default skin for new gamepads
- add empty author property to default skins
- cleanup on control panel style on toggle state and element positioning