Litbolt123

Hi there, I have searched and found many articles about this problem but none have solved my problem yet.

I have tried all of these.

And lastly of all, I have tried the fix from OBS themselves and have set both OBS and javaw to high performance mode with my dedicated graphics card but to no avail.

I am really frustrated as I cannot record Minecraft videos for my Youtube channel.
I have found something out though. I will show you in the screenshots included with this thread.
If I got to task manager, I can find my Minecraft running as normal (which is the javaw thing) but, I can also see "Minecraft" instances running. When I click "Open File Location" on those, it brings me to a completely different folder than where the javaw is stored. When I double click that, it goes to the open instance of Minecraft I am running. So I was like, well, why don't I follow this process (https://obsproject.com/kb/minecraft-java-edition-troubleshooting) again for this Minecraft instance? But when I try to do that, it says I have insufficient permissions, although I am admin on my computer.
Anyways, that's all I have figured out for now. Can anyone help me?

Attachments

• OBS Minecraft Issue 1.png
    OBS Minecraft Issue 1.png
    82.6 KB · Views: 1
  • OBS Minecraft Issue 2.png
    OBS Minecraft Issue 2.png
    83.1 KB · Views: 2
  • OBS Minecraft Issue 3.png
    OBS Minecraft Issue 3.png
    125 KB · Views: 2
  • OBS Minecraft Issue 4.png
    OBS Minecraft Issue 4.png