Media Controls

Media Controls 0.4.0

Talonis

I guess, the Source Dock plugin also fulfils this function, however it's not possible to hide the milliseconds part of the counter in that plugin (but you can on Media Controls 0.3.4)!

hurbak

Hello, @Exeldro,

First of all, I would like to express deep gratitude for your continuous dedication. It's truly amazing that you continue to create impressive works.

I'd like to propose a few enhancement ideas regarding media controls.

Improvement in Media Control:

When dealing with scenes composed of multiple media files, it would be beneficial to introduce a hiding feature for unnecessary media, making it easier to find the media requiring control. Often, there's only one file that actually requires control among several media files. Therefore, introducing an option to hide the status of unnecessary media would significantly enhance the user experience.

Media Group Classification:

When using Studio Mode, considering a way to clearly distinguish between Preview and Program media would be beneficial. For instance, in cases where multiple media files are mixed in Program and Preview windows, it's challenging to locate the desired media states. If the playing media list can be divided into Program and Preview groups, it could greatly improve work efficiency.

Thank you for consistently delivering outstanding work. I'm truly grateful for your ongoing efforts and look forward to witnessing more astonishing results in the future.

Thank you.

-------------

English is not my native language, so if this text contains any expressions that may lead to unnecessary misunderstandings, please kindly disregard them.

MarioR

Hello Exeldro,
my name is Mario. First of all, thank you for the incredible work you've done. I, along with some friends, stream the Handball matches of our local team. Naturally, we do this with the limited means we have, considering that Handball is a minor sport in Italy. Over time, I've managed to create instant replays of the action, which I believe are worthwhile. I have a question regarding your instant replay plugins. Is there an option for forward and backward playback? I sometimes encounter difficulties—sometimes it loads, sometimes it doesn't, and there are occasional cuts. Getting to the point, have you considered adding a feature in your media control plugins for forward-backward playback with adjustable speed? Essentially, a Video Assistant Referee (VAR) function, allowing the loading of a saved video replay to examine in detail what happened. I apologize for any mistakes in my English, and I appreciate your understanding. Mario